By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

the demo is not up in the NA right?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Of course the demo isn't in NA MUGEN :'(

Runa it's sad that you have to wait to play LBP, but the way I see it you are helping the community. The more ppl who get to seriously try the vita will see that it's a good system

TrevDaRev said:
What did you guys think of the 'Silent Hill: Book of Memories' demo? I was pleasantly surprised, didn't think I'd like it at all. I will definitely be picking this up sometime, not at launch, got AC: Liberation for October, but sometime during the holidays.

I wasn't expecting much but I have to admit that I am pleasently surprised. It looks nice, it playes well, sounds nice... Monsters are there... I really like it.

Just platinum'd Sound Shapes and Resistance tonight :) maybe its the green light for new little kings story tomorrow? :D

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

rutea7 said:
sooooooooooooooo... sigh, i need to put some money aside for ragnarok odyssey.

we can totally play together!  you're in Canada, right?  (not that it matters, but closer means less BS when trying to hook up online)

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
Just platinum'd Sound Shapes and Resistance tonight :) maybe its the green light for new little kings story tomorrow? :D

I'm gonna be a REAL trophy whore and platinum it twice!  PS3 AND Vita versions, bitches! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Super excited for Rainbow Moon on Vita. I personally was confused at why they chose PS3 in the first place, as it was just what Vita needs in these early stages of no RPGs really. I played the demo and really liked the simply almost Pokemon basic nature of it, but can see how the strategy intensifies later on. Basically it is a Turn Based RPG game on a grid, think Legend of Heroes:TITS. You can customize stats and appearance like in many WRPGs. Also subtle mechanics like the fact you have higher evasion/defense on whichever side your shield is on makes it pretty unique.

Was not thrilled on the other hand to hear it might take them NINE MONTHS just to port!!!!! How is that even possible? Sony should really assist them in the process so it happens in no more than 3months, they need it on Vita. I have been holding out on purchasing simply because I felt it would be better suited for portable. Especially now knowing it won't be cross-buy, I will be waiting impatiently for Vita version :/

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

so guys...should i just make a new poll with the top 3 requested names and make that the final poll? I didn't wanna bring it up again for a while since we had some good gaming discussions going on

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

You could do that... ooooorrrrrrrrrrrr... we could go with EatAVita. :P

4 ≈ One

M.U.G.E.N said:
so guys...should i just make a new poll with the top 3 requested names and make that the final poll? I didn't wanna bring it up again for a while since we had some good gaming discussions going on

Sure, just make the poll question "What is the best website name?" or something to that extent.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(