By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

It's funny, people bitch about the Vita having no games, how its launch lineup was shit, and how the best games on the system are all ports, yet the WiiU launch lineup is released and it has much of the same pros and cons, and people are praising it.

http://www.gamrreview.com/news/89287/wii-u-launch-lineup-officially-confirmed/

Not that I think the WiiU's Launch is poor (I actually think it's damn good), but the fact that people were (are) quick to shit on Sony and the Vita yet turn around and praise Nintendo for the same reason they shit on Sony is just hilariously sad and pathetic.

I believe the F-word is banned, but holy shit fanboys.

And to make it worse, I was mocked for 'white knighting' the Vita every chance I get. Of course I white knight it, The Vita gets a LOT of undue hatred and criticism in spite of being an awesome system. Anyone who follows me closely will notice I basically stand up for anything that gets a lot of hatred (Stand up for the Wii when people are Wii Bashing even though I don't like the Wii, do the same for the PS3, 360 and Vita and 3DS).

I think at this point it's safe to say I do in fact like Sony and their products the most, but as my signature says, I'm a varied gamer. I play and love all my systems, but that doesn't mean there aren't pro/con balances for each.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
I actually like the "GetAVita" Idea. That needs to be added.

So any news about GAMES?! Thread seems to be spiraling in every which direction. Not that that is a bad thing, just wondering :/

Muramasa is getting original vita DLC, Phantasy Star Online is free-to-play, and Tokyo Jungle is getting a remote play patch. And of course Soul Sacrifice is bad ass as always.

And the new Sony Headset works with your vita.

hey, does anyone know the name that game(I believe it's an RPG) that looked it copies Grandia's battle system?

Mmmfishtacos said:
forevercloud3000 said:

So any news about GAMES?! Thread seems to be spiraling in every which direction. Not that that is a bad thing, just wondering :/

Muramasa is getting original vita DLC, Phantasy Star Online is free-to-play, and Tokyo Jungle is getting a remote play patch. And of course Soul Sacrifice is bad ass as always.

Remote play seems a tad silly to me unless I can use my PS3 for other things while it streams TJ to my Vita. I realize it would be useful if I was traveling and wanted to play it, yet I mostly play my Vita at home like any other console. I love to multi task. I wanna watch Netflix on PS3, play Tokyo Jungle on Vita, all the while surfing VGChartz on laptop :(

Loving what I am reading about Soul Sacrifice. They need to make that happen pronto. And God help Sony if they allow this game to spend countless months/years in localization like they did so many other games (WKC comes to mind).

When is Muramasa coming out?

Also Side not about AC:Liberations.....LOVING IT! I know I can't be the only one that thinks ACL is far mor exciting for the series than ACIII. I have started to feel ACed out after the second and how tedius it became for me (The story was weaker for 75% of the game in effort to draw it out to the surprising and well formulated conclusion). I completely skipped both the Ezio story continuations, hope nothing important happened in those. This is what scares me about buying ACIII. But Liberations feels like such a fresh idea, im quickly falling more in love with it's potential as a side series.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

arcane_chaos said:
hey, does anyone know the name that game(I believe it's an RPG) that looked it copies Grandia's battle system?

on Vita?

When you say Grandia I think Ars Tonelico, Legends of Heroes maybe?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
arcane_chaos said:

on Vita?

When you say Grandia I think Ars Tonelico, Legends of Heroes maybe?

i think it was for the Vita, I think mugen showed a pic of it awhile back....

forevercloud3000 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
forevercloud3000 said:

Remote play seems a tad silly to me unless I can use my PS3 for other things while it streams TJ to my Vita. I realize it would be useful if I was traveling and wanted to play it, yet I mostly play my Vita at home like any other console. I love to multi task. I wanna watch Netflix on PS3, play Tokyo Jungle on Vita, all the while surfing VGChartz on laptop :(

Loving what I am reading about Soul Sacrifice. They need to make that happen pronto. And God help Sony if they allow this game to spend countless months/years in localization like they did so many other games (WKC comes to mind).

When is Muramasa coming out?

Also Side not about AC:Liberations.....LOVING IT! I know I can't be the only one that thinks ACL is far mor exciting for the series than ACIII. I have started to feel ACed out after the second and how tedius it became for me (The story was weaker for 75% of the game in effort to draw it out to the surprising and well formulated conclusion). I completely skipped both the Ezio story continuations, hope nothing important happened in those. This is what scares me about buying ACIII. But Liberations feels like such a fresh idea, im quickly falling more in love with it's potential as a side series.

See for me it would be, watch SCI, Discover or Nat geo on cable. Remote Play TJ, ICo collection and Vgchartz on the laptop. Plus it's just another way to play on your vita.

Soul Sacifice is looking to out shine Monster hunter, and if it lives up to they hype it could explode in Japan.

Not sure if a date has been set in stone.

I've never been a fan on AC, I really hated the first game and havn't touched another one. But I might pick up Liberations. Theres just so much going on at the end of the year. Plus I'm getting Wii U.

outlawauron said:
badgenome said:

Oh my. (NSFW)

QUALITY.

I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times...JAPAN GETS ALL THE GOOD STUFF!!!!

I wish I could understand/read Japanese. I've been trying to learn the language for over a decade and the farthest I've got was a few months ago where in I really started trying to learn Hiragana and Katakana...I've come to the conclusion that my brain is too old and can no longer accomodate any new language

I'll just pray to the gaming spirits that more of those cool japanese games gets localized to enlgish.

well fml -_- I KNOW this has to be an error of some form but god dammit I can't help but be hopeful

http://gematsu.com/2012/09/play-asia-lists-us-valkyria-chronicles-3

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
well fml -_- I KNOW this has to be an error of some form but god dammit I can't help but be hopeful

http://gematsu.com/2012/09/play-asia-lists-us-valkyria-chronicles-3

This is ... uhhh....

NOPE 

I won't get hyped. I won't do it. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype