By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Not to be a buzzkill or anything...but that tweet was from 2011. Not saying its still not happening but...its not exactly recent. :/ I do think having a GTA or anything by Rockstar would mean insane sales/publicity for the Vita though. That'd def. be a system seller for sure.

Sigh. I wish I didn't have all these bills to pay off...and a car to buy cuz I wantz a Vita so bad! I haven't had a handheld since my Gameboy Advance SP and that was, well, awhile ago. Lol. Ys Celceta for some reason is really piquing my interest too. I've been oddly interested in its localization for a couple of weeks now. Something about the game just says "PLAY ME!" Heh.

What are the odds of Sony revisiting one of their previous ad campaigns? I was thinking either the "Ask Playstation" or just Kevin Butler in general might help too. I know it wouldn't be that innovative and some certain, select peoples would probably bash it, but I could see it helping tremendously. Cuz as of now...there is no advertising campaign whatsoever for the Vita...or at least, not in America. Europe seems to be doing ok now and Japan is, well, Japan. Lol.

Around the Network

yeah I just noticed it as welll..removed it from the headline cuz of it

But I guess it's a good reminder...some big games are coming ...type0 rumors and bioshock as well

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Fair enough, ill settle for VitaHazGaemz

if sony decides to bring back an old marketing campaign it definitely should be the

Live in your world...play in ours!

it was simple..effective...and brilliant

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Teflon02 said:
And loving LBP PSV, I put like 20 hours into the story mode and got 100% on all stages, did all the mini games 3 starred. And Aced everything. Now I just need to finish 3 games in the arcade, win a 4 player game and ace 10 stages in a row -.- *rage time* then I'll get to my create and online play trophies :). I love this game. Best LBP yet

This! I can't get over how good the game is! Can't see me ever getting Platinum on it, but I can't wait to see what the community does for new content.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

"LittleBigPlanet Karting On Vita Is A “Logical Place For It To End Up”"  - game producer Jenn Timms says

www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/09/25/littlebigplanet-karting-on-vita-is-a-logical-place-for-it-to-end-up/

"“You know, it’s a logical place for it to end up but there’s nothing set in stone yet,” said Jen when we asked specifically about a Vita version.

“We’re still so focused on finishing the PS3 version and making that the best it can possibly be.”

“In fact the team are right now wrapping up the last few days before submission and we’re nearly there! It’s been a lot of hard work but it’s so exciting!” she added. The game went through a beta period in the summer, and will hopefully run smoothly once released.

So is there any chance of us getting a portable version?

“Honestly, we’re heads down and focused on [the PS3 submission] right now,” Jen replied, “but like I said there are just so many more places for it to be and it would be great to see it on a handheld, so we’ll just have to wait and see.”

Fingers crossed."

Sorry about the old info guys, I've not use to twitter, so I thought it was from a few days ago. But it's still a reminder there games out there we don't know about yet.

I voted EatAVita.

4 ≈ One

ils411 said:
Teflon02 said:
And loving LBP PSV, I put like 20 hours into the story mode and got 100% on all stages, did all the mini games 3 starred. And Aced everything. Now I just need to finish 3 games in the arcade, win a 4 player game and ace 10 stages in a row -.- *rage time* then I'll get to my create and online play trophies :). I love this game. Best LBP yet

Is this for trophies? So, to get platinum, there's online trophies that needs to be earned? booooooo!

I'm assuming you never played LittleBigPlanet games? Cause it is impossible not to have online trophies in LBP, almost every trophy in lbp consists of multiplayer in a way, prize bubbles needs co-op on story mode to get all them, on ps3 there are even 4 player coop parts needed. They are all really basic, only one that's annoying trophy I don't understand the point of is, win 25 community Vs games against atleast one person online. Otherwise its just play 75 cooperative stagez which is pretty fast and easy, and give 40 yays, which is good cause 160 on ps3 still didn't happen for me cuase im picky lol. I had given 76. But the get 50 plays on your stage is easy, just make a stage with a good name and make it decent. The annoying one is 24 hour create, though this should be alot easier on psvita then ps3.