By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Also, a surprisingly positive article from Destructiod about PSO2 on Vita:

http://www.destructoid.com/tgs-phantasy-star-online-2-on-the-vita-is-a-great-fit-235518.phtml

Around the Network

Finally, some info dump about Picotto Knights including a new video. Sounding pretty good in all honesty!

http://www.destructoid.com/tgs-picotto-knights-is-a-free-to-play-castle-crashers-235507.phtml

guys, I think I'm going over to the dark side! I don't know what's wrong with me! I played Playstation All-Stars with my brother for about half an hour (2 on 2 matches), and...and....the more I played it the less I liked it! I played it at E3 and thought it was pretty good, but now...it just seems boring and shallow. Not to mention getting your ASS kicked by morons online is NOT fun.

I need your coddling, tell me it gets better!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
guys, I think I'm going over to the dark side! I don't know what's wrong with me! I played Playstation All-Stars with my brother for about half an hour (2 on 2 matches), and...and....the more I played it the less I liked it! I played it at E3 and thought it was pretty good, but now...it just seems boring and shallow. Not to mention getting your ASS kicked by morons online is NOT fun.

It gets better. Try out ever character.

4 ≈ One

Tridrakious said:
ils411 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Runa216 said:
Nothing on Ragnarok Oddyssey? Can anyone tell me about how long it is in hours?

Don't think anyone here has imported it (wait actually I think someone did :S I can't recall...was it ils?)...and I haven't seen any info on how long the game is either..but I'm sure it's pretty long 

Before I leave Soney behind forever, coz i do not appreciate being robbed, I'll answer this, coz, you know...you guys are my bros..

There are 9 chapters total and each chapter has about 9-10 quests. Each quest, took me on average about 6-10 min to complete, depending on the dificulty. You'll also have to account for failing quests, which will happen a lot since some of the boss monsters are just unforgiving. Anyway, taking into account failing quests and farming for better cards and weapons, then subracting the amount of time i spent being crazy and trying to expand every single costume, I think it took me about 35ish hours to complete all 9 story chapters. Then there's the extra equests which is UNFORGIVING! I'm already 150+ hours in and have yet to complete half of the extra quests. havent bothered to count how many extra quests there are coz, well, i'm taking it slowliy coz i'm getting my ass kicked really hard.

The fun is in farming for cards and better weapons to refine. You cant buy any good weapons as all the blacksmith sells are crapy weapons with crapy skills. Making different character builds is also very adictive. you can make a cleric into a battle cleric, a healer, a tank, or even a primary attacker...so many things you can do that you'll spend hours just making card combinations and testing them out for each class.

I have a pretty uber sowrd warrior and can now take out the last story boss effortlessly, but 6 quests into the extra quests and i'm stuck. Need some help, but unfortunately, i'm having problems playing online and keep getting disconnected, so i'm forced to solo everythihg.

anyways, see you guys around...probably... I dont think i'll bother poping back here as i'll end up filled with rage again.

Peace guys!

(to the bolded and underlined) I thought you said previously that you weren't having any problems connect to the "internetz"

Getting disconnected from online multiplayer =/= not having problems connecting to the internetz. But if you must know, I can stay connected on the internetz without issues but I can't get my router set up to NAT type 2 and is currently on NAT type 3 which has issues when playing online. However, with my current router's setup, I am able to connect to PSN and download games which includes PSN games such as Escape Plan and Super Stardust, full retial games like Gravity Rush and Hot Shots golf: WI, PSP games like Crimson Gem saga and GTA Liberty City Stories, PSN Minis such as echos as well as update my VIta's firmware thourgh Wifi. So, the error I'm getting from Disgaea 3 and it not downloading is not due to me not being able to connect to the internetz but some internal issues that Sony refuses or is to lazy to fix.

So, in summary, NAT Type 3 = not good for online gaming hence my problem with multiplayer...though I had no issues with it on my 3DS and was able to play Resident Evil Mercenaries online without much problems. But its good for PSN and downloading games.

Anything else?

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
Runa216 said:

I tried all 5 characters in the beta multiple times, the only one I liked was Kratos, but I refuse to play as him simply becuase I figure EVERYONE is gonna be playing as him.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:

Frankly, I dont get what all the hoopla is about, PSASBR = Mario Smash thingy = uunngghhh!!! Never liked this gener. Which reminded me to kick myself again for buying Power Stone Collection.

Only reason I'm the least bit interested in it is due to the possibility of Kat being in it

Kat in it through the main game or DLC = will buy when she's available.

Kat not in it =  no buy

And yes, i'm still here, managed to download Disgaea 3 after spending another $30...uuuungh! Most expensiver Vita game EVER!

Edit: PS. No offense, but all those domain names sucked balls..what happened to vitahaznogaemz? I liked that one.

Runa216 said:
Dgc1808 said:
Runa216 said:

I tried all 5 characters in the beta multiple times, the only one I liked was Kratos, but I refuse to play as him simply becuase I figure EVERYONE is gonna be playing as him.

He is the most popular from what I can tell. Sweet tooth and Radec show up often, though. I've had a decent few matches with no a single Kratos in the game. I've had 4way Radec and sweet tooth matches even. I've mainly been playing Sweet Tooth with Radec coming second. I enjoy playing as FatP, though. Kratos is ok. Parappa I just couldn't get into.

With all of that said, there wasn't much to the game when i started and that had me a bit worried. As I got really comfortable with the controll scheme and fully understanding how Sweet Tooth's moves work, I began to see a lot of depth. It feels impossible to survive when Radec is using his lvl 3 but dodging Sweet Tooth and Kratos's Level3 attacks feels amazingly bad-ass. Following up and making new combos actually feels encouraged in this game, as opposed to what I experienced in Brawl. Radec is the most annoying character in my honest opinion but getting up close and keeping him pretty much crippled  because of how well I can utilize my moves and his sub-par capabilities in close range is nice. 

I don't know. If there was a practice mode where you can try a few things out, that would help out a lot. All I can say is keeping playing with a character you like (even if he is overused). Once you get the flow of things, it's an awesome experience.

4 ≈ One

I dont know what to make of this but my monther brought another vita 4 my brother and we are using different accounts sign. Need to know how to reset trophies since you know he will be technical playing secondhand games( My games) and if I can download some of my games on his vita. I have a PS3

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
I dont know what to make of this but my monther brought another vita 4 my brother and we are using different accounts sign. Need to know how to reset trophies since you know he will be technical playing secondhand games( My games) and if I can download some of my games on his vita. I have a PS3

http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=3886 

And since the Vita memory cards are limited to a single account i think you cant share any PSN games.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)