By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

@Demoni grats on your first platinum!

This thread has been the home of a lot of ppls first plats. Now I wonder what vita game has given the most. Pretty sure it's between Resistance and Gravity Rush.

Sal if that's your happy I'd hate to see what you post if vitabros gets picked :P

Around the Network

P4G News

• You can now sneak out at night when your uncle Dojima is out at work (which is frequent, as he’s a veteran police detective). Every conversation and event discovered during this time – heck, even the music that plays – is all new. Moreover, many areas, like Shiroku store in the shopping district, serve a different purpose after dark.
  • You can get night jobs, on top of the clubs you might join after school, that allow you to further advance your character (not to mention roam the city at night without having to hope your uncle is out).
  • The game now offers a Very Easy and Very Hard difficulty option (in addition to the existing Easy, Normal, and Hard settings).
  • You can now easily speed through cutscenes and lengthy exchanges (maybe it’s your umpteenth playthrough?) by holding the Triangle button or by double tapping Start.
  • Load times are ridiculously fast. Almost every load is approximately 3 seconds or less, whether PS Vita game card or PSN download.
  • The fishing mini-game has been expanded to include new fish, many of which are exclusive to the evening, providing yet another layer of addiction and depth.

In addition to this, he shared a short Q&A confirming that the game will not contain a Japanese language option (English dub only), the game will not be region locked at all and that the Solid Gold Premium Edition of the game has completely sold out in North America.

Persona 4 Golden is headed to North America on the 20th November 2012. EU release will be handled by NIS America for release in 2013.

darkknightkryta said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
darkknightkryta said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
This poll is close two, 50/50 between gamersvitamins and vitabros.

Weren't there completely different names before in the thread?  O.O

Well we had quite a few, but most weren't available so we picked 3 and put up poll. It's really hard to find names that aren't taken, most of them seem to be squatted, with the owners wanting over 1000 dollars to buy it.

Those bastards!

I know right! Maybe you should use your bat powers to hunt them down and beat the living crap out of them. Only evil bastards would do such a thing.

Grats demon!

guys seriously...2vs2 in All stars..is all kinds of awesome!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

MUGEN Did you watch it or play it? If you watched it do you mind linking plz :D 2v2 is one of the battle types I want to play the most

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
darkknightkryta said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
darkknightkryta said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Weren't there completely different names before in the thread?  O.O

Well we had quite a few, but most weren't available so we picked 3 and put up poll. It's really hard to find names that aren't taken, most of them seem to be squatted, with the owners wanting over 1000 dollars to buy it.

Those bastards!

I know right! Maybe you should use your bat powers to hunt them down and beat the living crap out of them. Only evil bastards would do such a thing.

*Jumps into Batmobile

Mmmfishtacos said:

the only reason it is neck and neck is mostly due to that "S" in there, it sounds wierd. "GamerVitamins" or "GamingVitamins", regardless my idea for VITAmins was better/best :P lol

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

ikol said:
MUGEN Did you watch it or play it? If you watched it do you mind linking plz :D 2v2 is one of the battle types I want to play the most

I'm in the beta :D Clockwork from superbot hooked me up with a code to the second/current beta as well. The improvements to gameplay, sound and visuals are crazy!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ikol said:

It is actually apart of the beta, if you have 2 local players or in a 2 player in game party it allows you to play 2v2 and its hands down complete epicness. Me and a few friends have done it a few times and never lost even 1 2v2

Hay you guyssssss

Some info dump. I'm not sure how much of this has been posted before, but still. Firstly, 3 new PSABR videos with Seth Killian for Ratchet, Nariko & Toro: