By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I actually had a Sweet Tooth vs. Sweet Tooth vs. Sweet Tooth vs. Sweet Tooth. 4 of the same character and not a single Kratos. It was amazing.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
d21lewis said:
Got my first Platinum, ever! Yeah, it was for Resistance Burning Skies but I don't give a fuck. I love that game!

I know!  such a simple game, but it was fun as hell, and it was a competent shooter on the go.  I was pleasantly surprised.  For that reason I'm actually looking forward to Black Ops Declassified. 

And yet in every site they rate the game like shit.  I wonder why really.  I enjoyed it, it was fun, and the graphics were really nice for most part.  The only bad thing about it were sound glitches, and the non-existent soundtrack.

After fully reseting my vita and turning it back on, I'm back online. Just lost by a last second kill.

4 ≈ One

Just got an email from Konami announcing that the Zone of the Enders HD collection is coming out on October 30th...on PS3 and 360; absolutely no mention of the Vita. I has yet another sad face. I'd review it, but I'm doing TWO Assassin's Creed games on October 30th, so I'm plenty busy.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Oh, I also got a cross play Playstation All-Stars beta code! (I'm so excited to actually have TIME to play it...I feel so behind compared to you guys)

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

God Eater 2 looks amazing for a psp game hope the vita version has trophies.

Soul Sacrifice :O

Psvita the system for hunting games without monster hunter :P

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Soul Sacrifice > Monster hunter

I know some where disappointed with TGS, but it was pretty good. Even the PSP/vita games are awesome and many will want to upgrade for the better versions.  So i see sales starting to pick up in japan when these games start releasing. Looking at the games announced and everything that we already know about, the vita is quickly becoming a monster. I have never played a portable as much as i do now. It been taking time away from my ps3. I only wish i could use the Vita as a full time PS3 controller, that way i can play both at the same time! lol.

Anyone with the Nyko grip having problems when charging your vita? It seems like I'm doing a hard rest everyday now, when I leave it charging all day I come home to find it's locked up. Not sure if it's the Nyko grip or something going wacky with my vita.

I think I might be the most annoying Radec player ever. These free-for-alls seem to turn into 3v1's when I'm playing him.

4 ≈ One

BasilZero said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

+1

Soul Sacrifice looks really interesting, will be one of the games I will get for sure. Already played MH, not a big fan of the series. Hopefully SS will have an actual storyline and a actual character.

I just had a look at MH4 on 3ds, it does seem quite boring when looking at Soul Sacrifice and God eater 2. It seems Capcom is trying to make MH look as generic as they can, where's the soul?

Mmmfishtacos said:

I know some where disappointed with TGS, but it was pretty good. Even the PSP/vita games are awesome and many will want to upgrade for the better versions.  So i see sales starting to pick up in japan when these games start releasing. Looking at the games announced and everything that we already know about, the vita is quickly becoming a monster. I have never played a portable as much as i do now. It been taking time away from my ps3. I only wish i could use the Vita as a full time PS3 controller, that way i can play both at the same time! lol.

Anyone with the Nyko grip having problems when charging your vita? It seems like I'm doing a hard rest everyday now, when I leave it charging all day I come home to find it's locked up. Not sure if it's the Nyko grip or something going wacky with my vita.

I read a review once that mentioned you had to charge it a specific way in order to have it charge in a decent amount of time. Not sure if it had anything to do with locking up but check out product reviews.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(