By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
fucking joke indeed

scej and scea are full of morons...and they want to see the vita die. simple as that. I might sell mine after playing soul sacrifice....the ONLY good thing about the whole event

was better than the ms and Nintendo conferences ;)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

WHen i see the planing, i'm not worried about her futur.

So much excellent games in only 1 year, this is not usual for a launch, i use more my Vita than my 3DS.
But at the other side, without Sony, Vita could problably die in chartz, so, i hope they have some game to annunce in the futur after Killzone, Soul Sacrifice, Tear Away, etc.

God Eater 2 is not an exclusive game but a very good news, he will be far better than the PSP version.

There is a rumor of a Syphon Filter.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

did you guys already see this trailer for soul sacrifice?

i haven't yet and saw some more gameplay, some more monster designs.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

I saw this, he's awfully epic !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

A lot of games were shown today to compound those shown at Gamescom. By chirstmas the Vita will have one of the better first year libraries on any platform. Sad to see the hate for the device has just developed into this incessant train of moaning and whining which no amount of logic and reason can stop.

Around the Network

God Eater 2 Trailer including Vita gameplay!

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Whens Squares TGS conference? im lookn forward to that Versus trailer :)

ITLL BE THERE DAMMIT!!!

Guys. I got an All-Stars beta code but it's a PS3 code. Does anyone have a Vita code and is willing to trade?

EDIT:  NEVERMIND!!! IT FUCKING WORKS BITCHES!!!

4 ≈ One

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus 2 releasing for PSvita in early 2013.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/09/19/ninja-gaiden-sigma-plus-2-announced-for-ps-vita/

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Yaiba is in reality a Ninja Gaiden game with zombie

http://www.vg247.com/2012/09/19/ninja-gaiden-z-revealed-is-inafunes-yaiba-spark-unlimited-developing/

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m