By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
warhalohog said:
hey just got a beta invite for all stars can we play it on both ps3 and vita? also your saying that little kings story is coming to europe and pal regions this month of September? if so im super excited didnt think we were getting it at all. Plus is it download only like US?

yes the EU Beta is for both ps3 and vita 

Yep it is indeed coming this month..and I am pretty certain it has a physical release as well

thank you very much for replying, is it coming next week or week after? first exam is pretty close so hopefully next week. Anyone else really excited for little big planet? I will go home soon after class and try the cross play with friend to see if works for all stars 

Around the Network
ils411 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
darkknightkryta said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

hey dude..give them a call..things work out much better over the phone. Call their customer services and keep hitting 0 until you get to an employee. It's a bit annoying but I think it's more effective. I just had an issue like that as well and they said they will refund me within 5 or so business days. So hang in there bud and don't leave

What happens when you try to download it to your PS3?  Or someone's PS3?  And doesn't the U.S. have a PC site for PSN downloads?

well my issue was that I scartched the numbers off of a psn card to a point I couldn't read them! lol so I just sent them images of the card and reciept 

The problem is, I dont live in the US. I'm an Asian monkey with a US PSN Account coz with the conversion rates, its much cheaper to buy games from the US PSN as opposed to Asian PSN, plus I cant understand chinese nor japanese.

Soooo... calling is not an option, unless someone with a golden heart here calls and bugs their asses for me.

I've also tried assigning a static ip for my vita, forwarding ports, dmz, going to burgerking and trying to download from there, going to 2 malls with wifi, going to a mcdonals and still nothing.Whats left is to go buy a new router, which is stupid or change ISP, which is even more stupid.

Donwloading via PS3 is also not an option, as I haz no PS3.

the error is C2-13245-5, the same error I got when trying to download Resistance Vita demo a month ago. Guess what, I still havent been able to download the Reisistance demo and it still gives me the same error. I didn't feel much rage coz its a demo. But having spent $39.99 on Disgaea 3 and getting this damn error is just not acceptable.

I'm particulary really full of RAGE now because its not my connection thats the problem, like I said, I managed to download puddle the same day, downloaded Gravity Rush first day, downloaded Plants VS Zombies two weeks ago, Downloaded Crimson gem saga and persona 3 when it went on sale, downloaded GTA LCS when it became available, infact here's a list of games i bought off of psn and downloaded without any issues what so ever

Hot Shots Golf World Invitation

Gravity Rush with the free DLC and the other two DLCs

Mutant Blob Attack

Escape Plan and the first DLC

Super STardust Delta

Hustle Kings

Plants VS Zombies

MotorStorm RC

Zen Pinball 2 + street fighter table

Puddle

Cromson Gem Saga

PErsona 3

Dissidia duodecim

Power Stone Collection

GTA Liberty City Stories

The King of Fighters 95

Jane's Hotel

Doodle Fit

Table top tanks

Thats not including all the free shit I download like Tom Blitz, treasure park, fireworks, facebook, twiter, niconico etc.

So, after downloading all this games tells me that my internet connection is not the problem. The issue is with Sony's servers, their just too fucking lazy to fix it and keeps balming shit on the customer's end while its very clear that the error is due to some shit on their servers.

If you'll all notice, all these games are under 2Gb in size, while Disgaea 3 is over 2Gb, they have some fucking problem with their survers when it comes to games that are of significant size.

Like I said, Fuck Sony..

But I think I was a little to hasty as I was full of RAGE. I have now clamed down and have just downloaded all 3 Disgaea psp games.... I now have a new policy, everytime Sony screws me over, instead of going all balistic, I'll now just go out into the interwebz and get me my money's worth in psp games....

I had a "similar" problem when I changed my wifi router.  Previously I had no problem, but after that I could not connect to the PSN with VITA, (but could use Skype), but could do it with my PS3 and laptop.  So in the end it was that my router fault.  When I fix it, the Psvita was all great once again :D

@Heavenly_king, wont work. I mentioned that I tried downloading the Resistance demo and got the same error, and that was a month ago. Well, least week I restored my Vita and formatted my memory card and tried to download the dlc for Ragnarok Odyssey from the HK PSN Store, It downloaded but when I restored back to my US PSN account, it didnt work. So, i again restored my Vita, reformatted again, and restored my memory card, and note, id dint make a real back up, i just copied the games and stuff and transfered them back to the memory card after reformating.

Tried downloading the resistance demo again and nada.

ils411 said:
@Heavenly_king, wont work. I mentioned that I tried downloading the Resistance demo and got the same error, and that was a month ago. Well, least week I restored my Vita and formatted my memory card and tried to download the dlc for Ragnarok Odyssey from the HK PSN Store, It downloaded but when I restored back to my US PSN account, it didnt work. So, i again restored my Vita, reformatted again, and restored my memory card, and note, id dint make a real back up, i just copied the games and stuff and transfered them back to the memory card after reformating.

Are you sure 100% sure its not in your download list?

Heavenly_King said:
ils411 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
darkknightkryta said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

hey dude..give them a call..things work out much better over the phone. Call their customer services and keep hitting 0 until you get to an employee. It's a bit annoying but I think it's more effective. I just had an issue like that as well and they said they will refund me within 5 or so business days. So hang in there bud and don't leave

What happens when you try to download it to your PS3?  Or someone's PS3?  And doesn't the U.S. have a PC site for PSN downloads?

well my issue was that I scartched the numbers off of a psn card to a point I couldn't read them! lol so I just sent them images of the card and reciept 

The problem is, I dont live in the US. I'm an Asian monkey with a US PSN Account coz with the conversion rates, its much cheaper to buy games from the US PSN as opposed to Asian PSN, plus I cant understand chinese nor japanese.

Soooo... calling is not an option, unless someone with a golden heart here calls and bugs their asses for me.

I've also tried assigning a static ip for my vita, forwarding ports, dmz, going to burgerking and trying to download from there, going to 2 malls with wifi, going to a mcdonals and still nothing.Whats left is to go buy a new router, which is stupid or change ISP, which is even more stupid.

Donwloading via PS3 is also not an option, as I haz no PS3.

the error is C2-13245-5, the same error I got when trying to download Resistance Vita demo a month ago. Guess what, I still havent been able to download the Reisistance demo and it still gives me the same error. I didn't feel much rage coz its a demo. But having spent $39.99 on Disgaea 3 and getting this damn error is just not acceptable.

I'm particulary really full of RAGE now because its not my connection thats the problem, like I said, I managed to download puddle the same day, downloaded Gravity Rush first day, downloaded Plants VS Zombies two weeks ago, Downloaded Crimson gem saga and persona 3 when it went on sale, downloaded GTA LCS when it became available, infact here's a list of games i bought off of psn and downloaded without any issues what so ever

Hot Shots Golf World Invitation

Gravity Rush with the free DLC and the other two DLCs

Mutant Blob Attack

Escape Plan and the first DLC

Super STardust Delta

Hustle Kings

Plants VS Zombies

MotorStorm RC

Zen Pinball 2 + street fighter table

Puddle

Cromson Gem Saga

PErsona 3

Dissidia duodecim

Power Stone Collection

GTA Liberty City Stories

The King of Fighters 95

Jane's Hotel

Doodle Fit

Table top tanks

Thats not including all the free shit I download like Tom Blitz, treasure park, fireworks, facebook, twiter, niconico etc.

So, after downloading all this games tells me that my internet connection is not the problem. The issue is with Sony's servers, their just too fucking lazy to fix it and keeps balming shit on the customer's end while its very clear that the error is due to some shit on their servers.

If you'll all notice, all these games are under 2Gb in size, while Disgaea 3 is over 2Gb, they have some fucking problem with their survers when it comes to games that are of significant size.

Like I said, Fuck Sony..

But I think I was a little to hasty as I was full of RAGE. I have now clamed down and have just downloaded all 3 Disgaea psp games.... I now have a new policy, everytime Sony screws me over, instead of going all balistic, I'll now just go out into the interwebz and get me my money's worth in psp games....

I had a "similar" problem when I changed my wifi router.  Previously I had no problem, but after that I could not connect to the PSN with VITA, (but could use Skype), but could do it with my PS3 and laptop.  So in the end it was that my router fault.  When I fix it, the Psvita was all great once again :D

I can safely say that its not my router as I tried downloading the game using my brothers internet, burgerkings wifi, mcdonalds wifi, and two other malls with free wifi and I still get the same error.

Its some fucking issue with their servers which Sony is to fuckin lazy to fix.

Only other options I can think of trying is

1. Change ISP - which is stupid

2. giving someone here my psn account and asking him/her to resotre their vita, format their memory card, download the game to their vita and back it up to their pc then sending me the backup then me restoring it to my vita using the same psn account which i'm not sure will work as i'm not sure if you can restore a backup made on another vita. Though in theory, the game is tied to the psn account and not to the console..so who knows.

Around the Network
Chevinator123 said:
ils411 said:

Are you sure 100% sure its not in your download list?

Oh its in my download list all right, it just wont download. I can accept it starting then getting an error every now and then. but nooooo... everytime I try to download./re download all I get is the error and it wont start downloading AT ALL.

So basically, I bought it, they sold it to me, but they just wont give it to me.

ils411 said:
I am so pissed off right now... I finally decided to use my $50 psn credit and buy Disgaea 3 for the Vita and you know what? FUCK SONY! I keep getting C2-13245-5 error and cant download the damn fuck! I'm out $39.99 and for what? NOTHING!

I emailed their customer service detailing my problem and even mentioned that I also bought Puddle along with Disgaea 3 and Puddle downloaded fine. I specifically included in my email that Puddle downloaded without any issues and that I was able to buy and download Gravity Rush, Crimson Gem Saga, Persona 3, Grand theft auto Liberty City Stories, HOt Shots golf, super stardust delta, motor storm rc, platns vs zombies, escape plan etc etc etc without any issues. I pointed this out so as to show them that my connection has no issues and that I can and have been able to buy and download games from PSN and asked them not to tell me that my Vita cant connect to the internetz coz obviously it can.

And what reply do I get? I get the standard, Oh I've read your problem and based on your detailed account, you cant connect to the internetz try a. turning off your vita b. reseting your modem and shit c. try connecting to another internetz source...

SOB!!!! mother fuckers! and no, its not my internet coz i tried various hot spots and its still the same! fucking Sony and their lame ass service.

The just literally stole $39.99 from me. I pray to God that some crazy ass hacker hacks the Vita and I swear, I WILL hack mine too.

I use to support sony, but I hope that they crash and burn. you hear me sony? You just lost a loyal customer. This is the last sony productd I'm ever buying! I will never ever ever buy a single sony product ever again. Burn fuckers Burn!

I'm sorry for what happened to you with PSN. Sony Customer Service is atrocious. But they didn't try to steal you, it's just that their entire company is full of idiots!

I think PS Store is the worst digital content store I've ever used, and yes, I've bought on the Wii Shop Channel!

I'm talking about interface, pricing, updates and, the worst of its evils, REGION LOCK. This one is so absurd is unbelievable: different content by country? WTF! I've waited like 4 years for PS Store to become available in Argentina and that never happened.

One of the support guys from PS Latin America recommended me to create an US account, so I did it. And now, Sony isn't selling downloadable PSN cards, so I'm fucked (they are sold out on Amazon, Best Buy since more than a month ago). Because of this, I asked PlayStation USA if they were indeed discontinuing them, and they told me they won't tell me because I'm a foreigner. BUT! They do recommended me to discontinue using my account until the service is available in my region. Funny, isn't it?

Conclusion: They prefer us to not violate the little things from the Terms of Service, than us paying them...

The PlayStation Store also demonstrate they know nothing about databases. It has way too much duplicated content (because of the different regions, and also because of the bad implemented bundles and packs). Then, you have publisher & developer names, screenshots, trailers and DLC, ALL unlinked to games (a complete disorder!). Because of this, all elements are completely independent, so you can end up buying the same articles many times.

In a good service like Steam, this doesn't occur. I you buy a game you already have, you can give to a friend. In fact, for some games, you can even download the language files of your preference! Oh! And the prices makes sense! But I'm not aiming at Steam, I'd settle if it becomes half as good.

Sony is the less consumer-friendly company ever. And if they lose you, is what they deserve. They won't lose me soon because I'm a masochist who can't stop buying their hardware (and/or an idiot).

As for Disgaea, if you still want to give Sony a chance, you will be able to download it in the future because is already linked to your account, so don't worry too much. Still, you should probably contact NIS America. Maybe you can be heard by Sony indirectly thanks to them.

Naninho said:

I'm sorry for what happened to you with PSN. Sony Customer Service is atrocious. But they didn't try to steal you, it's just that their entire company is full of idiots!

I think PS Store is the worst digital content store I've ever used, and yes, I've bought on the Wii Shop Channel!

I'm talking about interface, pricing, updates and, the worst of its evils, REGION LOCK. This one is so absurd is unbelievable: different content by country? WTF! I've waited like 4 years for PS Store to become available in Argentina and that never happened.

One of the support guys from PS Latin America recommended me to create an US account, so I did it. And now, Sony isn't selling downloadable PSN cards, so I'm fucked (they are sold out on Amazon, Best Buy since more than a month ago). Because of this, I asked PlayStation USA if they were indeed discountinuing them, and they told me they won't tell me because I'm a foreigner. BUT! They do recommended me to discontinue using my account until the service is available in my region. Funny, isn't it?

Conclusion: They prefer us to not violate the little things from the Terms of Service, than us paying them...

The PlayStation Store also demonstrate they know nothing about databases. It has way too much duplicated content (because of the different regions, and also because of the bad implemented bundles and packs). Then, you have publisher & developer names, screenshots, trailers and DLC, ALL unlinked to games (a complete disorder!). Because of this, all elements are completely independent, so you can end up buying the same articles many times.

In a good service like Steam, this doesn't occur. I you buy a game you already have, you can give to a friend. In fact, for some games, you can even download the language files of your preference! Oh! And the prices makes sense! But I'm not aiming at Steam, I'd settle if it becomes half as good.

Sony is the less consumer-friendly company ever. And if they lose you, is what they deserve. They won't lose me soon because I'm a masochist who can't stop buying their hardware (and/or an idiot).

As for Disgaea, if you still want to give Sony a chance, you will be able to download it in the future because is already linked to your account, so don't worry too much. Still, you should probably contact NIS America. Maybe you can be heard by Sony indirectly thanks to them.

I know its not stealing, but thats how it feals like. Its like buying a bigmac from mcdonalds, paying for it and them not giving me the sandwitch.

I know how you feel, I too dont live in the US but have a US PSN account. luckily for me, there are some crazy ass importers here that buy the psn cards somewhere in the us, bring them here and sell them. Though a $50 psn card is sold for like $56-8 but still, its better than getting a HK PSN account where most games are in chinese which i dont understand.

Maybe you should try one of those online stores that sell codes instead of cards. not sure how legit they are but i hear that you pay them and they send you the codes. or you could try play-asia, they also have digital codes. plus play-asia is legit and ships world wide so I dont think they'll have issues selling you US PSN codes.

warhalohog said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
warhalohog said:
hey just got a beta invite for all stars can we play it on both ps3 and vita? also your saying that little kings story is coming to europe and pal regions this month of September? if so im super excited didnt think we were getting it at all. Plus is it download only like US?

yes the EU Beta is for both ps3 and vita 

Yep it is indeed coming this month..and I am pretty certain it has a physical release as well

thank you very much for replying, is it coming next week or week after? first exam is pretty close so hopefully next week. Anyone else really excited for little big planet? I will go home soon after class and try the cross play with friend to see if works for all stars 

I believe the EU release date is the 27th this month :)

and yea leave us impressions on Cross play when you get the chance

@ils: sorry to hear about it mate :( not even sure what to tell you

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Three good scores for PS Vita titles on Famitsu:

Style Savvy: Trendsetters (3DS) – 10/10/10/8
Dead or Alive 5 (PS3/360) – 9/9/9/9
Sleeping Dogs (PS3/360) – 9/9/9/9
Nobunaga no Yabou: Tendou (PS3) – 9/9/8/8
SD Gundam G Generation Overworld (PSP) – 9/9/8/8
Ys: Celceta no Jukai (PSV) – 9/9/9/8
Earth Defense Force 3 Portable (PSV) – 8/8/8/7
Kokuga (3DS) – 8/8/8/7
DJMAX Technika Tune (PSV) – 7/7/7/7
Love Tore: Sweet Version (360) – 7/8/6/7
Tokumei Sentai Go Busters (DS) – 7/7/7/6
Chibi Devi! (3DS) – 7/7/6/6

Source: http://gamingeverything.com/29239/famitsu-review-scores-91812-first-dead-or-alive-5-score/