By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
nen-suer said:
Will the PSN release of LBP have the pre-order dlc for the first 7days just like Gravity Rush ?

Yupp.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
Teflon02 said:

So yesterday when I went to Gamestop to see if LBPPSV was in yet and they told me tuesday, but because they had the price $50 for some reason and changed it recently, plus the fact I traded in for the game and had the tax money paid in credit. I got $17.51 in credit and went and got a $20 psn card and was in a deadlock between getting
-Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Skies
-Gurumin: A Monsterious Adventure
-Ys Seven
So I looked up reviews (played gurumin in the past and love it). Then chose Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Skies, because the game is over 40 hours just to beat the main game. I gotta say, anyone who likes RPGs NEEDS to support and buy this game. I hear XSEED is having issues getting the sequel over for PSP so I'm assuming theyll bring the vita version of the sequel Legend of Heroes: Trails of Zero Evolution. I have to say though, I played 4 hours and the characters are great, the music is literally beautiful and Unique. Battle System is a mix between Lunar Silver Star Harmony, a tactical grid and something like FFX where what you do can change the speed of next turn etc. Since its only 4 hours in though I haven't got a clue what twists may come, but from a first 4 hour look, I'd give it 9.2 out of 10

BTW getting the LBP tmrw for sure :)

:O!  You should have gotten Gurumin!

Lol. Yosh is a Kyary fan. Just don't let him design cover art. 

About how long is the main campaign in Ragnarok Odyssey? when it comes out on October 16th, I have two weeks to beat it before Assassin's Creed III and Liberation come out and take all of my time. I can be fast, but super long JRPG's tend to take me weeks to do, even if I love them (see Growlanser)

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I would much rather have the Digital version I think, 4 bucks cheaper, complete profit for devs as Gamestop cannot make money off it, and no need to swap carts. I tend to only get games on Cart that I know have a short of finite level of play value(as in U:GA will eventually be platinum'd and nothing left in it to do) just so I can sell them off and put them toward my next game.

Sucks they can't update the store to have LBP at the same time. How their process for adding things to the store works completely alludes me. It just doesn't sound like it should be that hard.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
kivi95 said:
nen-suer said:
Will the PSN release of LBP have the pre-order dlc for the first 7days just like Gravity Rush ?

Yupp.

Thanks. hope the store updates early tomorow :)

forevercloud3000 said:
I would much rather have the Digital version I think, 4 bucks cheaper, complete profit for devs as Gamestop cannot make money off it, and no need to swap carts. I tend to only get games on Cart that I know have a short of finite level of play value(as in U:GA will eventually be platinum'd and nothing left in it to do) just so I can sell them off and put them toward my next game. 

PSN versions are almost 50% cheaper than retail in my region...thats a big reason why i went digital with my Vita.

Not to mention that this way i'll garantee future compatibility with the Sony future systems.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

darkknightkryta said:
Teflon02 said:

So yesterday when I went to Gamestop to see if LBPPSV was in yet and they told me tuesday, but because they had the price $50 for some reason and changed it recently, plus the fact I traded in for the game and had the tax money paid in credit. I got $17.51 in credit and went and got a $20 psn card and was in a deadlock between getting
-Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Skies
-Gurumin: A Monsterious Adventure
-Ys Seven
So I looked up reviews (played gurumin in the past and love it). Then chose Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Skies, because the game is over 40 hours just to beat the main game. I gotta say, anyone who likes RPGs NEEDS to support and buy this game. I hear XSEED is having issues getting the sequel over for PSP so I'm assuming theyll bring the vita version of the sequel Legend of Heroes: Trails of Zero Evolution. I have to say though, I played 4 hours and the characters are great, the music is literally beautiful and Unique. Battle System is a mix between Lunar Silver Star Harmony, a tactical grid and something like FFX where what you do can change the speed of next turn etc. Since its only 4 hours in though I haven't got a clue what twists may come, but from a first 4 hour look, I'd give it 9.2 out of 10

BTW getting the LBP tmrw for sure :)

:O!  You should have gotten Gurumin!

I was going to but picked Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Skies because it is like 40 hours for the main story and has 2 sequels coming out eventually and one in definitely is on vita so i think i should support the game, luckily it's amazing. Gurumin was my original chose if i didn't do additional research on the others. I loved that game when i had it on psp

Sal.Paradise said:

Its good to know the the head off Playstation actually plays games or its his secretary that made this level. Dose anyone have him on PSN.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Sal.Paradise said:

Its good to know the the head off Playstation actually plays games or its his secretary that made this level. Dose anyone have him on PSN.

Pft. He deals with naysayers like you. Also Lol @ his response to the new PS3 slim comment. 

Nothing on Ragnarok Oddyssey? Can anyone tell me about how long it is in hours?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android