By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Runa216 said:
MikeRox said:
Kresnik said:
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/367091/treyarch-not-consulting-on-black-ops-declassified-gameplay/

Treyarch not consulting on Black Ops Declassified gameplay.

So, I guess this one is pretty much a write-off. I really wish that anyone apart from Nihilistic was making this game. I don't even want it, I just wanted it to help the Vita.

I guess the only hope is that they've learnt a lot of lessons from Resistance: Burning Skies and can deliver a better experience.

Have you played Resistance? Sure it doesn't set the world on fire, but it's a solid FPS. If they're transfer what they've learned from Resistance across to Call of Duty and avoid the mistakes they made, it could very well turn out to be a solid game.

It's not as if Treyarch are a ground breaking developer. They just port other peoples stuff themselves (IW's engine/structure.) Last gen they made the poor man CODs and before that they ported PS1 games to Dreamcast. So long as Nihilistic stick to the templates set down they should be fine.

I don't get it.  I have Resistance, I beat it, I got platinum, I reviewed it...and I don't understand for the life of me why people seem to unanimously agree it sucks.  It's no call of Duty or Halo, but like you said it's a very solid game. the controls were good, the weapons were awesome, the touch controls were actually pretty great (Seriously, I was surprised; normally I hate touch controls, but they worked), the graphics were decent.  Only the story and sound effects were 'poor', and when the gameplay, controls, and fun factor are all there, I don't understand why people think it sucks.  I gave it a 7.3, and I stand behind that score.  a 7.3 means it's 'good', and that's what it is.  not great, not outstanding, not fantastic, not a masterpiece, but happily 'good.'  

So yeah, I don't get it. 

Well if this would make you happy whenever one of my friends would want to borrow my vita the first game they would always play is resistance burning skies demo. They would always get pissed at me for not having the full game and ask me to buy it lol. The problem is that its still at full price with 6 hour long campaign and easy plat add to the fact that my wifi sucks in my area prevented me from buying it right now.

So a full FPS experience and a handheld with bottons dose attact a lot of the casual audiences, its just Sony dont market there gamez.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Crash seems to be almost confirmed in Playstaiton all star battle royale : http://www.psu.com/a016858/

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

I got resistance for about £15 new from an amazon marketplace seller in July. Keep an eye out and you can get reasonably priced copies. As for the £39.99 it is in GAME and HMV... rofl lololol hell no!

I'm enjoying the single player so far. Won't be playing it again after finishing it unless I decide to get the platinum though. Will be the first vita game sale.

As I say though it doesn't bode as badly for CoD as people think. There are actually a lot of positives in Resistance. Is there no news on an EU Ragnarok release yet?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
I got resistance for about £15 new from an amazon marketplace seller in July. Keep an eye out and you can get reasonably priced copies. As for the £39.99 it is in GAME and HMV... rofl lololol hell no!

I'm enjoying the single player so far. Won't be playing it again after finishing it unless I decide to get the platinum though. Will be the first vita game sale.

As I say though it doesn't bode as badly for CoD as people think. There are actually a lot of positives in Resistance. Is there no news on an EU Ragnarok release yet?

Nope :(. By the way I think you get the plat by just finsishing the game and play 1 mp match.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

There are a fair few generic kill x enemies with y weapon and kill x number of enemies trophies too. I can't see Resistance holding its price much longer with the big releases coming out over the next couple of months. I know how you feel as I'm playing the waiting game for Unit 13.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

I know that it has nothing to do with this thread, but I just platinumed MGS4...WOOT!!! XD

BasilZero said:
Aerys said:
Crash seems to be almost confirmed in Playstaiton all star battle royale : http://www.psu.com/a016858/

I wonder how much it took to get access to use him ;x

I mean since Sony doesnt own him anymore.

Sony have never, ever owned Crash Bandicoot.  It's quite a common misconception!

I'd have thought it wouldn't have been too hard.  Activision haven't used him in years, so it's a win for them, and lots of fans want him in PSABR, so it's a win for Sony.

Of course, Activision know how much fans want him so they're probably got dollar signs for eyes.  

BasilZero said:

I meant to say through Naughty Dog or was it Insomniac, not Sony themselves but as a Second Party ownership.

Insomniac are Spyro and Ratchet (I am ashamed, Basil!)

Naughty Dog never owned Crash Bandicoot either.  They had a deal to create 3 (later 4) games for Universal Interactive, who kept the rights of the character, while Sony published the games.  Universal Interactive later became Vivendi (aka owners of Activision).

So yeah.  Sony have never owned Crash Bandicoot.

BasilZero said:

Oh wow...well >.>....<.<....."Hides"

Well I wouldnt know since I never really got into/bought any Crash Bandicoot/Ratchet and Clank/Spyro games ;p

I blame myself for being a Nintendo fanboy throughout the PSX-N64 era ;(

Sorry.  I didn't mean to come off so aggressive.

Looks like SunFlower will be released this week in Europe. Hopefully it will be priced right!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!