By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Nice little bump for vita this week, lets hope this is just the start.

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
Okay what happened to Mugen?

Got into some back and forth that was just a little too heated. It just kept going downhill. Wasn't really anything particularly bad. Mod took charge or a 3rd person reported it. MUGEN was just being a little harsh about someone's input.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

This site does get ban happy however.

Anyway, back to the PlayStation Vita. I hope Miku J continues what Persona 4 started and that is showing the gamers/consumers that high quality/highly anticipated titles have released, still being released and still in development for the system.

If Japanese developers/publishers don't see a glimmer of hope out of the releases of both Persona 4 and Miku J, then they are just too scared.

BasilZero said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

He became one of the many victims in the world of The Last Of Us ;(

He shall be back after pressing the "Continue" button in a day!

PSVita got a nice boost, it may not sell as much as the 3DS but it will do fine in the future just like what happened with the PSP (in Japan). 

The 3DS is only doing good in Japan... ZIIIIIIIING!

Tridrakious said:
This site does get ban happy however.

Anyway, back to the PlayStation Vita. I hope Miku J continues what Persona 4 started and that is showing the gamers/consumers that high quality/highly anticipated titles have released, still being released and still in development for the system.

If Japanese developers/publishers don't see a glimmer of hope out of the releases of both Persona 4 and Miku J, then they are just too scared.

Mugen Just like to get banned weekly XD

and by the way:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-09-05/udon-ent-to-release-valkyria-chronicles-3-artbook

Valkyria Chronicles 3's Artbook will be released!! and the game nothing yet?! FUUUUU SEGA!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
darkknightkryta said:
BasilZero said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

PSVita got a nice boost, it may not sell as much as the 3DS but it will do fine in the future just like what happened with the PSP (in Japan). 

Eh, sales dont affect me whatsoever, as long as games get localized, I could care less how a system sells ;p

I know, if I cared about sales I'd be crying every night while I hold my Vita :D.  I was just trying to be funny :(

France and Germany both have sized increases in Vita sales. What caused it?

In the USA I know that Madden NFL 13 released and a special bundle was also put out.

Tridrakious said:

In the USA I know that Madden NFL 13 released and a special bundle was also put out.

It's probably because of Madden 13, PSone classics, Gamescome announcments, and the upgrades firmware 1.8 did.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

BasilZero said:
darkknightkryta said:
BasilZero said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Eh, sales dont affect me whatsoever, as long as games get localized, I could care less how a system sells ;

Depending on how the system sells, we get more and better quality games; so I think that you should care a little at least XD

Chark said:
Tridrakious said:

It's probably because of Madden 13, PSone classics, Gamescome announcments, and the upgrades firmware 1.8 did.

Well that is good if features being added are driving the sales up. A good sign that people are paying attention to the system even if they don't have one yet.