By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Panama said:
I've heard if you have a PS3 you can transfer the PS1 games that way to your PSV, so it's more than just the 9 on the store for NA users.

That is part of the issue. They are assuming everyone has a PS3.

This is the PSVita, not the PS3 sidekick. It shouldn't require use of a PS3 in order to fully enjoy the games that SHOULD have been avaqilable since day 1.

This is a feature that was supposed to be there from day 1. Now we get it 6 months late and for all that waiting we get (9) games...

Like someone else said, hopefully this is just a partial list.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Panama said:
I've heard if you have a PS3 you can transfer the PS1 games that way to your PSV, so it's more than just the 9 on the store for NA users.

This is the PSVita, not the PS3 sidekick. It shouldn't require use of a PS3 in order to fully enjoy the games that SHOULD have been avaqilable since day 1.

This is a feature that was supposed to be there from day 1. Now we get it 6 months late and for all that waiting we get (9) games...

9 games for now. They stated that they would roll out more periodically.

Dgc1808 said:
ils411 said:
Panama said:

Thats all well and good for PS3 owners, but I dont have a PS3 and want to get them directly through my Vita. So, SCEA still screwed up big time. Unless of course that's just a partial list and the full game list will be available once psn updates but i doubt that as SCEA has contiously showed their stupidity.

You and I are in the same boat, bro. I'll be getting a replacement PS3 hopefully within 2 weeks but for the moment... this sucks.

Lucky. I, unfortunately dont have that luxury. Before getting my Vita, I was contemplating on getting a 3DS or a PS3, but then I thought, hey the PS Vita has more games that I'd want to play as opposed to the 3DS (Ragnarok Odyssey, Gravity Rush, Digaea 3 and Hot Shots Golf) and its got sub PS3 graphics. So yeah, I went with the Vita.

Damn SCEA is penelizing PS Vita owners without a PS3. I tell you, their all incompetent and should all be fired!

Panama said:
Euphoria14 said:
Panama said:

That is no excuse. The rest of them will be rolling them out periodically as well.

US gets (9) to start.

EU gets (129) to start.

Asia gets (200) to start.

We can't sit here and keep making excuses for these people.

You would have figured that after pushing every thing back to October and November they could at least get the games that are already on PSN to be available on PSN via the Vita during these horrifically slow times, but of course not! These guys are beyond useless.

I've been venting big time on PSBlog these last two weeks, as have many others. Unfortunately we all got no replies. Not that I am surprised. These guys seem to be all around lazy bums who don't care.

It's pretty pathetic when hackers can outdo a multibillionaire corporation.

Fuck, I can't wait to mod this fucking thing, that way it's more than a useless lump of shit sitting on my desk.

Yes, I am annoyed.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Panama said:
Euphoria14 said:
Panama said:

Thats rediculous. EU gets over 120 and Asia gets over 200 and NA gets 9? damn. SCEA is crap, thats all there is to it. 

Around the Network

So, restored my PS Vita just to look at the HK store just for kicks. while I was browsing the Asia PSN store, I then tried to log in using my US PSN account, and behold, I was transported back to the US PSN store... Nuts

We finally got a response (Sort of) of the US Playstation Blog!!!

They are moderating my comment...

Currently playing:

So... yea... Vita just locked up on me. Had nothing but Twitter open, launched a link through Twitter that launched my webbrowser. Was reading an article on Edge or Eurogamer about an ex-Liverpool dev and his time at the studio and what he did after. I was using the rear touch pad for scrolling and then the screen just stopped scrolling. None of my touch commands worked and the home button did nothing. So I held the power button until the system restarted and give me that weird screen with 5 options. Used the first one to restart the system and then I came here on my laptop.

Haven't had an issue where I had to go to that screen since Skype came to the system. I've had my touch commands lag or just not receive any response and the problem would go away immediately if I close Skype. I've also had it lock up on me with skype running in stand-by. The system screen just wouldn't turn on no matter how many times I pressed the home or power button, and the battery was fine. it was on charge and the blue PS button light was on. Haven't used skype since about a week after it came to the system.

Just thought i'd share.

4 ≈ One

Euphoria14 said:
Panama said:
Euphoria14 said:
Panama said:

That is no excuse. The rest of them will be rolling them out periodically as well.

US gets (9) to start.

EU gets (129) to start.

Asia gets (200) to start.

We can't sit here and keep making excuses for these people.

You would have figured that after pushing every thing back to October and November they could at least get the games that are already on PSN to be available on PSN via the Vita during these horrifically slow times, but of course not! These guys are beyond useless.

I've been venting big time on PSBlog these last two weeks, as have many others. Unfortunately we all got no replies. Not that I am surprised. These guys seem to be all around lazy bums who don't care.

It's pretty pathetic when hackers can outdo a multibillionaire corporation.

Fuck, I can't wait to mod this fucking thing, that way it's more than a useless lump of shit sitting on my desk.

Yes, I am annoyed.

I use my PSP for the PS1 games, so if you bought your PSV with the intention of purely using it for PS1 games as you have indicated by stating it's useless to you right now, then you probably bought the wrong device and should have gotten a PSP. You have every right to be annoyed though.

BasilZero said:
Runa216 said:
also...since when is FFIV up for sale on the PSN store? I know you can buy the complete collection, but this is different.

FFIV is a standalone game released on PS1 in Japan, surprised its available on the US Store...DOES THIS MEAN MORE JAPANESE ONLY RELEASES ON USA/EU PSN :O!?

Of course it could be a mistake and be FF Chronicles, make sure if it is, does it say in its description? Either that or just wait for FF Chronicles, two for one = FFIV + Chrono Trigger *_*!

Final Fantasy 4 PSX was never released on PSN NA.  They broke up all the bundles minus Origins.  So the one with FF44 + Chrono Trigger was broken up and they just released Chrono Trigger (I blame SE instead of Sony on this one.)

And Mugen, don't worry, you're actually pretty good.  You were annoying to play against, which is a good thing.  Now we just need D21Lewis in on this.