By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

hehe thanks for the kind words Radished...and I'm very happy to see you join us here ;) Enjoy your stay!

oh and about NLKS, I think it's a re-imagining of the original and not exactly a sequel...but I believe the story and everything is changed

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
hehe thanks for the kind words Radished...and I'm very happy to see you join us here ;) Enjoy your stay!

oh and about NLKS, I think it's a re-imagining of the original and not exactly a sequel...but I believe the story and everything is changed

Nop, its really the sequel of the original, the king growned up, same for the princess, same for the kingdom.

Its like GTA IV or GTA V, its not a re-magining of GTA 3 or GTA san andreas cause it took place in the same city.

Or each Mario, you may beat the same ennemies sometimes  in two mario but they're still different, like here, if there are some references to the first one, this is exactly the sequel ;)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

nen-suer said:
Aerys said:

Hello, Good News everyone ! :

Like Japan, Europe will have the box version of New Little King Story and this going to be on Vita the 27 September !! :)

Aerys said:

I forgot a thing about New Little King Story !

There will be a multiplayer cooperation mode in this sequel!!

So impatient ! :)

The year end belong to Vita with so many hits , Little Big Planet, Ragnarok Odysssey, New Little King Story, Assassin's Creed LIberation, Playstation battle Royale, Persona 4, and i'm sure i forgot a few!... this going to be very painful for my bank !

Final someone excited about LKS besides me ^_^

Thanks for all the info.  Looks like I'll be getting LKS & LBP for the Vita this September.

Nice surprise that LKS will feature a Multiplayer mode! Dude Add me on PSN so we can play together when LKS is released.

psn: Lucifer_Kuroro

NLKS is high up on my want list too. Can't wait for September! Not long to go now. Just hope my wallet can handle it!

Loved the first one on Wii. More of the same will suit me fine! Multiplayer is an epic added bonus!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Aerys said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Nop, its really the sequel of the original, the king growned up, same for the princess, same for the kingdom.

Its like GTA IV or GTA V, its not a re-magining of GTA 3 or GTA san andreas cause it took place in the same city.

Or each Mario, you may beat the same ennemies sometimes  in two mario but they're still different, like here, if there are some references to the first one, this is exactly the sequel ;)

I could have sworn that I read this was a reimagining and not a sequel :S either way...the game is shaping up to be very impressive! :D and that's what matters

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Aerys said:

Cant find your ID Lucifer_Kuroro, mine is GamerOfThrone ;)

Sent you a FR.

M.U.G.E.N said:

Yeah....not sequel in a technical sense, but gamers tend to make things simple.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Aerys said:

Cant find your ID Lucifer_Kuroro, mine is GamerOfThrone ;)

Sent you a FR.

M.U.G.E.N said:

Yeah....not sequel in a technical sense, but gamers tend to make things simple.

why are you not in my psn? 0_o ADD ME!

and this goes to everyone here lol add me up peepz....

psn id: rathne

oh and I present to you, the title screen music of Ragnarok Odyssey! I LOVE IT!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

MikeRox said:

NLKS is high up on my want list too. Can't wait for September! Not long to go now. Just hope my wallet can handle it!

Loved the first one on Wii. More of the same will suit me fine! Multiplayer is an epic added bonus!

Yeah, after a slow few months Vita get alot of major releases in the final 4 months of the year.

M.U.G.E.N said:
I could have sworn that I read this was a reimagining and not a sequel :S either way...the game is shaping up to be very impressive! :D and that's what matters

I remember where you read that.....man that was an awfull thread.

Edit: Sent you a FR too :)

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
MikeRox said:

Yeah, after a slow few months Vita get alot of major releases in the final 4 months of the year.

M.U.G.E.N said:

I remember where you read that.....man that was an awfull thread.

But aren't they including the original game in it as well?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

@Outlaw
I Don't know. I remember hearing about it but I'm not sure if its true or not.

Chark said:
Interview on PlayStation Blogcast for the new Ratchet and Clank game. Cross Play is a feature. Single player campaign with co op. A competitive mode that is a mix of turn based tower defense and RTS, sounds very interesting.

Will this be like All for One or the original  gameplay with co op  features

If its the second one I'll be so hupe

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share