By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
BasilZero said:
Kresnik said:
BasilZero said:

I'll even take a PSN FFType-0 as long as I get to play the game translated, dont care if the voices are japanese, as long as I can understand the menus, the storyline I'll be fine with it xD.

As for the rest of the JRPG series you mentioned:

Breath of Fire - Would be a dream come true but Capcom froze the Breath of Fire IP few years ago T.T
Star Ocean - Would be awesome if they could do a enhanced port of Star Ocean Till the End of Time but I imagine the size of the game would be too intense for the Vita T_T.

Or hey, they could always remake Blue Sphere and release it for the Vita *_*!

I'm desperate to see Type-0 as well actually.  But it's gonna come to the west in some shape or form, I'm sure of it - it's a Final Fantasy game and it's 2012!

About the JRPG series, I was just spitballing things that would make Japanese people buy the Vita.  I think it'll be kinda safe over here in the holidays, it's over there that Sony should be worried about.

I'm pretty sure some of those crazy titles (or anything related to it via developers) coming out on the PSP will eventually come out on the Vita XD.

I personally think Sony Japan needs to start investing.  Naughty Dog, Guerrila have the shooters down.  Santa Monica has the action games down.  The rest of the smaller devs are holding the fort with the smaller titles.  The one thing that's really lagging is RPGs, computer style or turn based, either way Sony needs some.  I mean, they should invest in a "world map" technology to make towns with, etc, that'll give the little guys like Gust, Nippon, etc a canvas to work with.

Around the Network

Some enhance ports I'd like to see are Patapon, Rouge Galaxy, The 3rd birthday, Dissidia, Tales vs, Monster Hunter portable 3, Jenny D ark, Metal Gear Peacewalker, Any Final Fantasy game and Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/21/playstation-store-update-253/

Playstation Store Update today: MGS2 and MGS3 sold 19.99$ each one... Konami just make shit decicions... Why not Peace Walker for Vita?! Why not Digital for PS3?! I could buy Digital MGS:PW for PS3 and MGS2 and 3 for Vita... But NO! they wanna stole your money... FU!

I'm gonna spend my money on Gravity Rush, Dokuro and Hot Shot Golf.. until Persona 4, LBP and Raganarok oddissey come out!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

M.U.G.E.N said:
They have said they are very happy with the preorder numbers for the game. So I think either we are underestimating it, or XSeed themselves have low expectations for the sales of this game in the west.

I'm not very happy. I want to play it. :(

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

@mugen and everyone else whom i am friends with on this site. i wanted too let u all know that i am taking a month off from this site and will determine during that absence wether too return to the site. i know this is off-topic and i am sorry for doing that, i just wanted to let alot of the nice and cool users and friends i like whom post in this thread.
in anyone wants to keep in contact with me, message me on the psvita.

i hope u all have a nice night and enjoy all the great upcoming psvita releases. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

What's your Psn?

On another note 100 ps1 games available with firmware 1.80!

my psn is in my sig :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I want to play MGS3 on my Vita... but I don't want to support Konami's absurd pricing decision... It's just not right.

EDIT: I think i'm going to get the two games together and save 5 bucks. Still find this a bit crazy, but I miss this game and want it on me at all times. It's my favorite game (ever). Oh, and MGS2 is cool too...

EDIT2: And with this, I think it's time to upgrade from 8GB to 32GB. 

EDIT3: Actually, gonna hold off on that memcard. I have 400 songs on this thing that I don't listen to. I just use my phone for music since I have 4G service and my library on GooglePlay.

4 ≈ One

Robo I'll add you if I don't already have you on my friends list, I've added so many people after the vitas launch it hard to remember who.

Euphoria14 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
They have said they are very happy with the preorder numbers for the game. So I think either we are underestimating it, or XSeed themselves have low expectations for the sales of this game in the west.

I'm not very happy. I want to play it. :(

I don't get why you're so fired up about Ragnarok Odyssey's release date being moved to October. Obviously, it isnt finished yet. I'm guessing the full game has been completged buy their working on the DLCs now. 

this may be a very un-appropriate time to re-post this but

I haz it already! (Asian Verison with English Text and Japanese voice) ITZ AWEZOME!!!!! lololololol!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sorry..Sorry... Didnt' mean to gloat..its just that AWESOME! (well for me at least )

Just keep in mind that XSEED has said that they will try to include 3 DLCs on the game already. So when It releases, you get to play 3 more DLCs than I will coz I have a US PSN account and dont want to go through the hasstle of changing PSN accounts just for one game.

But when it releases in the US PSN, I will be rebuying this game! I want a digital and hard version of this game. THats how much I'm enjoying this