By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Brand spanking new Ys Vita info and screens!

http://andriasang.com/con28u/ys_celceta_screens/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

You know what's hilarious, and a great change of pace?

The rest of the world is screaming "The Vita has no Games!" (even the GamrReview team seems to be in agreement the system doesn't have any games), yet in this thread we're actually kinda complaining, whimpering, PLEADING with developers to hold off a bit because we can't keep up! I'm in a pretty tight financial situation yet manage to make a buck here or there now and then....but I still manage to get the games I really want...right now Ragnarok Oddyssey is the next in line, but once that goes through I'm gonna be stumped! immediately after Ragnarok, there's LittlebigPlanet Vita, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, Need for Speed, and god only knows how many others. I can't keep up, and I don't think for a second I will be able to get them all. will likely end up with Ragnarok (am reviewing it), Assassin's Creed (Already have it pre-ordered, and am HOPING to review it and ACIII), and Call of Duty (only because I don't think anyone else on our team wants to review it, and I need something to do come November). I doubt I'll get much else, instead picking games up in the new year once I have a stable job.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

lol indeed Runa, we are getting a steady stream of some nice games 

and behold, the new start screen, result screen etc. n the updated version of PS All stars

and also lol behold SPY HUNTER! (damn does this game looks...out dated. But still could be fun)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gbc-46ui4c&feature=player_embedded

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

@Runa, I hear you buddy.

Right now I want these games
1. Disgaea 3
2. Sound Shapes
3. Plants VS Zombies
4. Dynasty Warriors Next
5. Lego HP yrs 5-7
6. MGS HD Collection

Then here's a list of games I want that will be releasing soon
1. Ragnarok Odyssey
2. LBP Bita
3. SF VS Tekken
4. AC:L
5. Persona 4

Then there's the PSOne classics...DAMN!! I mean, DAMN! I'm looking at over $300 worth of games! and I'm sure as hell not gonna be able to play and finish all of them in a span of a year or so...

VITA HAZ NO GAEMZ!

Hey guys, what Vita games are super easy to platinum? I suck at completing games and only really manage to get 100% for a game when its an RPG and or doesnt need online trophies. I feel like adding to my single platinum :P (I earned a platinum once when I had a PS3, FF XIII, but decided to use a different psn id for vita coz i didnt want to pad my vita earned trophies with my ps3 earned trophies)

TIA.

Around the Network
ils411 said:
Hey guys, what Vita games are super easy to platinum? I suck at completing games and only really manage to get 100% for a game when its an RPG and or doesnt need online trophies. I feel like adding to my single platinum :P (I earned a platinum once when I had a PS3, FF XIII, but decided to use a different psn id for vita coz i didnt want to pad my vita earned trophies with my ps3 earned trophies)

TIA.

Easiest platinum I ever got was probably Heavy Rain.

4 ≈ One

ils411 said:

TIA.

Apparently it's Resistance BS. You need to finish the game and play one on-line match.

Plants vs. Zombies isn't hard either, even though 2 trophies are luck based, and 40 waves trophy can be tricky 'coz of the frame drop when lots of zombies are on screen.

@ Pimp3k, thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately, I'm not into FPS :(

But I think I'll get Plants vs Zombies. I've been meaning to get it for some time now, just been holding out for some nice psp games to come around on PSN.

Ill eat my own feces if Type-O comes to the Vita

Chevinator123 said:
Ill eat my own feces if Type-O comes to the Vita

bookmarked! lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!