By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but I noticed it in the comments section of one of the EU Playstation Blog threads. The quote is from a Sony rep about the cross-buy system:

"It applies to both. If you purchase either a physical or digital version of an applicable PS3 title, you can download the Vita version at no extra cost."

I was planning on buying all those games physically anyway, so I'm basically being given a free Vita copy. Insane...

daaaaamn, shit just got real.  i can't wait to be told this is a terrible thing by the money grubbing sony that just doesn't get gamers!

Around the Network

Some WiiU functionality eeer. I mean PS3 Vita cross play functionality.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/08/15/sly-cooper-thieves-in-time-cross-play-features-allows-vita-to-be-used-as-x-ray-goggles/

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Cross-Play feature allows Vita to be used as X-ray goggles

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time will make use of Sony’s new Cross-Play feature, which will allow players to continue playing the game on the go through Vita where they left off on PS3 – and vice versa. But according to Glen Egan, president and CEO of Sanzaru Games, there’s more to the tech than just cloud saves.

Thieves in Time will contain an array of items to collect as players jaunt across time and space. Challenges will need to be met, Sly masks and costumes will need to be collected. Some of the items will be a bit difficult to find, but thanks to Cross-Play, PS Vita can be used as set of X-ray goggles.

Players can use the handheld to “look into Sly’s universe” in order to help track items down by pointing Vita at the TV screen and pressing the button. This will cause the system to “lock onto the image and the X-ray overlay will pop up and highlight all of the hidden treasures in orange throughout the world.”

The player will then tap on the front screen to display a pointer in the PS3 game which will show them where to look for the collectibles.

Augmented Reality can also be used to to help collect the vast array of tapestries, paintings, mosaics and other ancient artworks scattered through the game. Players can use Vita to snap a picture of the items to “collect” them and earn more money.

During gamescom, Sony announced that those who purchase Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time for PS3 will be able to download the PS Vita version from the PS Network at no additional cost.

You can check out new screenshots of the game here.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time will release in March 2013.

It sucks that Sly 4 got delay for next year. Sony probably though that this winter release is crowed, but history shows that games like this do better in the holiday season.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Great time to be a Vita owner, and it's definitely a positive message that Sony hasn't given up on the powerhouse device.

I personally don't have one yet (will for sure get one in the future though..looking at you LBP bundle!) but there is already a nice amount of games I want for it, and some announced ones i'm looking forward too even more.

SnakeDrake said:
It sucks that Sly 4 got delay for next year. Sony probably though that this winter release is crowed, but history shows that games like this do better in the holiday season.

Ditto This^

But don't tell all the game developers. Everyone is afraid of the gruesome twosome, COD and Assassin's Creed :/

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
SnakeDrake said:

Ditto This^

But don't tell all the game developers. Everyone is afraid of the gruesome twosome, COD and Assassin's Creed :/

RE 6 is there aswell.

Just got the SoundShapes platinum! My first Vita plat and my 13th overall.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:

Just got the SoundShapes platinum! My first Vita plat and my 13th overall.

How hard was it?  I have Sound Shapes, but really don't have the time to play it all till I finish the game reviews I'm working on.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

NoCtiS_NoX said:
forevercloud3000 said:
SnakeDrake said:

Ditto This^

RE 6 is there aswell.

there are very few games Publishers are willing to put in the Ring with such well established IPs. The only ones they feel have a chance are ones with long history....

• -Final Fantasy
  • Resident Evil
  • Uncharted (to an extent)
  • Mario
  • Halo
No one is afraid to put out a few casual titles as they feel they are not even pitching to the same userbase so it is safe, yet they dont want to tempt it with over crowding of similar titles (see Sony's delay of Sly 4). :/

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Pulled this from here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=146491

PlayStation®Vita

Ratchet & Clank™: QForce from Insomniac Games confirmed for PS Vita

Cross-buy announced for PlayStation®All Stars Battle Royale, Ratchet & Clank: QForce, and Sly Cooper Thieves in Time™

Over 100 PS One classics coming to PS Vita

All-new Killzone™ title coming to PS Vita – Killzone™ Mercenary

All new hardware bundles including LittleBigPlanet™ PlayStation®Vita and PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale

Answers to our questions in bold. Hell yeah.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(