By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
man I have so many screens.....I should start uploading them here...it's gonna a bit of a busy week until sunday or so. I will get to it then :D near has been pretty cool so far. they just need to make it more user friendly I think

Been getting some nice skins for UMVC3..made a new vita friend too lol

what's the highest number of people you had on near mmmfishtacos?

I wanna say over 30 at one time. I remember the radar being full of people. But there's a good amount of people around me that have a vita, so it seems like there's always someone there. But I've been places with my vita, just looks at my mileage!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
man I have so many screens.....I should start uploading them here...it's gonna a bit of a busy week until sunday or so. I will get to it then :D near has been pretty cool so far. they just need to make it more user friendly I think

Skins?

One of Kat, Oddly enough I call my Fiancee Kat.

Does anyone know if their are any Gravity Rush game goods?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

*obligatory Vita haz no geamz iz dOOmeded*

OT:
anybody try Killzone: Liberation on Vita if so hows it play?

Around the Network
logic56 said:

*obligatory Vita haz no geamz iz dOOmeded*

OT:
anybody try Killzone: Liberation on Vita if so hows it play?

Exactly the same way it played on PSP. Nothing different at all, at least not that I could notice.

darkknightkryta said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Skins?

costumes I guess...I just call em skins lol...got a bunch of gold and silver colored ones

@Leatherhat: I don't think there is near functionality for GR...kinda weird :S almost every game has it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Anyone else having problems with sound shapes death mode? The second one on hello world and the second on on the beck album is killing me. It seems a lot like poker, skill is needed but a little luck goes a long way.

5 trophies away from SoundShapes Plat. 3 deathmode challenges feel impossible, however...

4 ≈ One

Sony Gamescom live stream.

http://gamescom.eu.playstation.com/

My body is ready.

Also on PS Home, facebook, and iOS/Android apps.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(