By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Heavenly_King said:
Sony sent me a Beta invite for PSASBR YEAH!!!!

>_> ...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:

duuuude if you haven't used it yet...make a fake psn account. That way you can share it..with someone like Sal or dgc. SOmeone over at gaf did the same for me

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

DemoniOtaku said:
Thanks! Tomorrow morning I will have it on my hands... This nigth I will not sleep at all...

And nice to see you again arround here...

That's great! I can't wait to read your first impressions! And... enjoy your new Vita! :)

Thanks!!!!! :D

Dgc1808 said:
Challenging.

Nice to know. Thanks. :)

M.U.G.E.N said:
duuuude if you haven't used it yet...make a fake psn account. That way you can share it..with someone like Sal or dgc. SOmeone over at gaf did the same for me

Wow. That's a cool thing. :o

Just picked up sound shapes, played the first level, and it seems pretty sweet. I'll get back to you with my impressions later.

I really should play sound shapes, but I'm so engrossed in Final Fantasy V right now, which I'm playing on my PSP.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Yeah or share it with me. Radec needs some luv.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

M.U.G.E.N said:
Heavenly_King said:

too late lol.

EDIT #1: I sent you a PM with my impressions :D.   That way I wont get banned from PSN, dont I? If yes deleted the message :(

EDIT #2: Delete the comment I wrote on your wall please :|

EDIT #3: I did not know I could delete it myself......so I deleted it lol :D

Sakura-so no Pet na Kanojo Getting PSP And Vita Game

Sakura-so no Pet na Kanojo is hitting the silver screen with an anime and thanks toKadokawa Games is coming to Vita’s shiny screen too. Well, that and PSP.

Sakura-so no Pet na Kanojo is described as a simulation meets love adventure game. There’s plenty of time to find out what Kadokawa Games means since Sakura-so no Pet na Kanojo won’t come out until spring 2013.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/09/sakura-so-no-pet-na-kanojo-getting-psp-and-vita-game/

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/09/the-little-battlers-w-is-the-first-game-to-support-vita-vs-psp-multiplayer/

Level-5 says The Little Battlers W will be the first game that supports cross hardware play between PSP and PlayStation VitaThe Little Battlers W supports up to six players with three Little Battlers on each side. So, even if you decide to getThe Little Battlers W for Vita and your friend has the PSP version you can still play the game together.

Actually, the PSP player might have an advantage. If you have save data from The Little Battlers you’ll unlock Achilles. Save data from The Little Battlers Boost unlocks Epsilon in The Little Battlers W.

And you can get a password to unlock Hero of the Universe Perseus S if you pick up a first print copy of The Little Battlers W. Early copies also include two mascot figurines.

The Little Battlers W comes out on September 27 for 4,980 yen ($63) on either handheld.

ugh I am so sick of people calling Playstation All-Stars a ripoff.

People need to collectively understand the difference between a game getting inspiration from another game (something the devs of All Stars admitted to), and blatantly ripping it off.

There's this one leap of logic that basically buries everything people say about the game: Just becuase a game shares a genre and some aesthetics of another game does not mean it's a ripoff. if that was the case, then EVERY platforming game would be a ripoff of Mario, or every first person shooter would be a ripoff of Wolfenstein 3D, or every sandbox game a ripoff of Grand Theft Auto. Just because a game did something first does NOT mean that all that follow are ripping it off.

A good idea is a good idea; as long as each game has its own things differentiating it from the competition, then it deserves its own slot amongst the greats.

Playstation All-Stars has enough in the way of unique mechanics and gameplay to make it its own game, even though it clearly was inspired by Smash Brothers.

People, grow up.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android