By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

oh and here are some more VIDEOS!

check this one out, it shows gameplay footage of several games PLUS how you can go from one game to another on the system. it's fast and smooth :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iVlfx0MFCE&feature=related

and here's Unit 13 Gameplay Video..the guy kinda sucks at playing this tho
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPOgWsR-epI&feature=player_embedded#!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
TeddostheFireKing said:
looks like Sony is doing their old trick of making the system as cheap as possible, but pricing the accessories as high as possible to get money that way, so overall, they end up in the black

Well if people weren't idiots failing for tricks like this there would be no point in doing them ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

M.U.G.E.N said:
oh and here are some more VIDEOS!

check this one out, it shows gameplay footage of several games PLUS how you can go from one game to another on the system. it's fast and smooth :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iVlfx0MFCE&feature=related

and here's Unit 13 Gameplay Video..the guy kinda sucks at playing this tho
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPOgWsR-epI&feature=player_embedded#!

That multi-game switching is seriously tempting me to purchase the majority of my games digitally; I just love how quick and fluid it works. Unit 13, on the other hand, is anything but fluid, the stiffness in the gameplay cannot be attributed solely to the guy's poor playing.

Incase you wanted to know...

Vita Bundles for Hong Kong/Taiwan (Can include English Uncharted Game)!!!

http://asia.playstation.com/hk/en/news/pressDetail/249570

"...limited value packs for PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita) are confirmed to be released in Hong Kong on December 23rd. The value pack will include PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi model or Wi-Fi model, a PS Vita memory card (4GB), a PS Vita Accessory Pack and a choice of either the PS Vita game “UNCHARTED: Golden Abyss(Chinese and English version)”, “Shin Sangoku Musou NEXT” or “ULTIMATE MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3”. Customers can begin pre-ordering their standalone or value pack PS Vita from November 26th..."

Therefore, each bundle explicitly includes:
PlayStation Vita x1
USB Cable x1
AC Adaptor x1
Power Cord  x1
Printed Materials x1
PlayStation Vita Game x1
PlayStation Vita Memory Card (4GB) x1
Case x1
Protective Film x1
Cleaning Cloth x1
Card Case x1
Wrist Strap x1

Wifi Bundle costs HK$2,880 ($369.58)
Wifi/3G Bundle costs HK$3,380 ($433.74)

Some people may find this interesting

Around the Network
Chevinator123 said:

That video is an outright lie. You can get a 32GB Class 10 SD Card (top of the line, ultra-fast speed, and probably faster than Vita cards) for $34 on Newegg. Even expensive ones are less than $50. The pricing of Vita memory cards is blatant gouging. 

naznatips said:
Chevinator123 said:

That video is an outright lie. You can get a 32GB Class 10 SD Card (top of the line, ultra-fast speed, and probably faster than Vita cards) for $34 on Newegg. Even expensive ones are less than $50. The pricing of Vita memory cards is blatant gouging. 

I actually agree with you. i just posted the video because...well i don't really know why lol

But anyway these prices are probably not even real, because the vita in japan cost 24980Yen (wifi only) witch = around 300$ A 32 gig card cost 9500Yen witch = 120$. see what im saying?? gamestop obviously just straight converted Yen to US just as a place holder number. i doubt these will be the final prices, im gonna wait for Sony to confirm the real prices.

(or maybe my theory is completely wrong lol)

Chevinator123 said:
naznatips said:

I actually agree with you. i just posted the video because...well i don't really know why lol

But anyway these prices are probably not even real, because the vita in japan cost 24980Yen (wifi only) witch = around 300$ A 32 gig card cost 9500Yen witch = 120$. see what im saying?? gamestop obviously just straight converted Yen to US just as a place holder number. i doubt these will be the final prices, im gonna wait for Sony to confirm the real prices.

(or maybe my theory is completely wrong lol)

It's possible that you're right, but unlikely. The reason being that Gamestop didn't actually straight convert ALL the prices, and that they can't actually afford to make them cheaper than the Yen prices in America. Fact is, the Yen is insanely strong right now, and for export companies like Nintendo and Sony that means they lose tons of money on every American dollar made. The Vita will absolutely be selling at a loss at $250 in America because of this, and they'll have to make money on the memory to stay afloat.

That's my reasoning anyway. I could be wrong too, but I expect these prices to be correct. 

Machina said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

and guys here's Wipeout 2048 ZONE Mode! but beware, be ready for an ANNOYING amount of stupid questions in the audio..but the game looks so gawdjus

Zone mode looks awesome, as expected. Thanks for the video MUGEN.

no problemo..you're very hyped about Wipeout 2048 huh? :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Machina said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Machina said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

and guys here's Wipeout 2048 ZONE Mode! but beware, be ready for an ANNOYING amount of stupid questions in the audio..but the game looks so gawdjus

Zone mode looks awesome, as expected. Thanks for the video MUGEN.

no problemo..you're very hyped about Wipeout 2048 huh? :D

Yep, WipEout is one of my favourite franchises. Both PSP WipEouts, and WipEout HD were fantastic. Hopefully this'll be at least as good as WipEout HD, although I'm not entirely sold on the prequel idea (the 'lower' levels will probably be the worst).

well they do have an excellent track record :D I'm sure it will be nothing short of excellent

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!