By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

How much memory is really necessary...like is a 32gb card overkill?

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Around the Network

Looks like a mighty machine from where I'm sitting. Having bought a 3ds though I don't think I'll be buying one of these simply for cost reasons.

Iveyboi said:

that actually is an excellent Q :S I suppose we won't have an idea until we get more specific specs on games Golden Abyss save files. Also it depends on how much of a media player you are gonna use the psv as 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Why the CPU of PSVita is SGX543MP4+ and not only SGX543MP4?
http://andriasang.com/comz3o/ps_vita_plus/

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

M.U.G.E.N said:
Iveyboi said:

that actually is an excellent Q :S I suppose we won't have an idea until we get more specific specs on games Golden Abyss save files. Also it depends on how much of a media player you are gonna use the psv as 

I cannot see myself using it for more than gaming. I am just concerned if games start having GB+ installs, as I will be purchasing a LOT of games for Vita. You are right; I will have to see once game specs begin being released

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Around the Network
Iveyboi said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Iveyboi said:

I cannot see myself using it for more than gaming. I am just concerned if games start having GB+ installs, as I will be purchasing a LOT of games for Vita. You are right; I will have to see once game specs begin being released

I really depends if you will buy your games digital or retail. If you will buy most of the time on retail a 16GB should be more than enough. If that would not be the case you could just buy anther 16GB as from the gamestop prices two 16GB cost the same as one 32GB.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

oh man, those memory cards are pretty steep. i'm planning to buy all of my games digital so a 32Gb card is probably what i need...and damn. :(

Regarding memory sticks and digital copies of games, didn't SONY say that digital copies will sell for less than retail?

kitler53 said:
oh man, those memory cards are pretty steep. i'm planning to buy all of my games digital so a 32Gb card is probably what i need...and damn. :(

That's also my case, I'm going completely digital with Vita. Dunno, seems like I will wait a while to buy Vita, the memory card is way too expensive. I wonder how longe they are going to wait before releasing a PSV with internal memory. What do you guys think?

@rafael: I wouldn't expect that version to come out UNTIL PSV is profitable by itself, and that could take a while

@silicon: yea i do belive so, but it remains to be seen how big of a difference it will be tho. I'm gonna buy most of my games in a hard copy..cuz I love boxarts :D

@small44: sorry mate, not that tech savvy ..what would the difference be between those two?

and guys here's Wipeout 2048 ZONE Mode! but beware, be ready for an ANNOYING amount of stupid questions in the audio..but the game looks so gawdjus

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!