By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I do think the first leaked characters were true, but that list from Windows 7 and Vista is fake as hell, there's no way these are all the characters in the game.

And I'm pretty sure its Nathan Hale not evil Cole. I'm looking forward to my Lightning character announcement with FF13-3 on the 1st of September :P (I completed 13-2 this morning as well!)

Around the Network

Finally an owner of PS VITA - Playing demos of every game I can. Unit 13 seems like a great game.

The screen of the VITA is amazing. I've been playing the previous PSP games I bought for my PSP GO, and they look great on the PSVITA. I wasn't able to download Valkyria Chronicles 2 though, but that's alright since I have plenty to play already.

silicon said:
Finally an owner of PS VITA - Playing demos of every game I can. Unit 13 seems like a great game.

The screen of the VITA is amazing. I've been playing the previous PSP games I bought for my PSP GO, and they look great on the PSVITA. I wasn't able to download Valkyria Chronicles 2 though, but that's alright since I have plenty to play already.

Ooh congrats!

silicon said:

Congrats!

Try Gravity Rush & Uncharted demos, they're the top  2 games i recomend to every new Vita owner.

Also you can download VC2 using your PS3 then transfer it to your Vita (it works).

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

silicon said:

If you have a PS3 download it on your PS3 then transfer it over to your Vita via content manager

Around the Network
silicon said:

Welcome to the herd...er, I mean, welcome!  

Yeah, check out Uncharted and Gravity Rush, those are the two killer apps for the system so far.  If you're at all into platformers and don't have it on the console, pick up Rayman Origins!  seriously, pick that amazing game up, it's SO good.  

RPG fan? get Disgaea 3: Absense of Detention.  

Racing fan?  get Wipeout 2048 and (maybe) ModNation Racers Road Trip (I liked it, not everyone did.)  

Fighting game fan?  Get Mortal Kombat and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.  

Shooter fan?  get resistance: burning skies (seriously, don't let the bad reviews sway you, it's a nice little arcade-style shooter, and getting platinum is a breeze.) 

Or, you know, save up and get Assassin's Creed III: Liberation.  That's the exclusive title I'm most looking forward to.  Cautiously optimistic about Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified, as well.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

grats Silicon!

I think you guys shouldn't believe all these leaked chars that stuff looks pretty fake. Stages on the other hand could be real. I enjoy the announcements so I hope its fake

NoCtiS_NoX said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Guys so I noticed something while in this thread
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=472361

It's a nice link you can use to answer someone about what games are coming this year for the vita

through it I went to this link

http://www.scei.co.jp/corporate/release/110914a_e.html

it's an old press release with a bunch of games titles and devs listed. In it it has 3 titles by GunHo and two unnamed at the time. One is Ragnarok Odyssey. The other two are an action title and an action/puzzle title. So am I wrong to assume Dokuro would be the action/puzzle game? IF so then we will soon see ANOTHER action game like Ragnarok from GunHo :D

marvelous seems to have a bunch of games too...the only one I know is Soul sacrifice from them :S not sure what others are really

It seem you have forgottten about this one. LOL!

http://andriasang.com/con08w/gamearts_vita/

no No that's exactly what I was thinking about...they showed that few second teaser of this short..well something...looking at us lol I guess it's an action game

Mugen likey action gamez...very very much :D

as for PS All stars...have they said anything yet? By them I mean superbot? Loosing momentum really is a sucky thing at this point so hope this is not all there is to the game

oh and that uncharted level looks badass! 

@Silicon: GRATS AND WELCOME! 

@Warhog: Great to hear you are enjoying it man...and yea like others have said use a ps3 and you can play VC2 for sure. 

As for Raiden...when the game was announced I was actually kinda hoping it was him :P looks like more suitable for a brawler. It also makes sense with the new game coming up

and same goes for dino...dino is = dante in name only lol I hope we at least get some skins for the older dante

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I (finally) finished Golden Abyss yesterday, and seriously I don't understand what's with the hate. It's a really good game. It didn't feel disjointed to me. I really enjoyed it.

Anyway if anyone wants to add me to buddy list so we can share some collectibles over near, or to play Unit 13... Feel free to add me.

Pimp3k said:
I (finally) finished Golden Abyss yesterday, and seriously I don't understand what's with the hate. It's a really good game. It didn't feel disjointed to me. I really enjoyed it.

Anyway if anyone wants to add me to buddy list so we can share some collectibles over near, or to play Unit 13... Feel free to add me.

Yep I don't get it either :S I thought it was a great game. Just a difference experience than the regular uncharted games, which makes sense because this is made for a handheld.

I'm out of town at the moment so I can't add you but please feel free to add me. My psn is : rathne

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!