By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What would you like a girl to have?

kber81 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

gameplay>>>>>>>>graphics when it comes to boobs.

Hmm, did you touch silicon tits? A friend of mine has silicon tits and man... that looks like a lot of fun. I think most of people who are natural small boobs supporters didn't actually touch big silicon boobs... no offense.

im not a small boob supporter, im a real boob supporter. trust me, they're no where near as nice as touching real ones.

this conversation is weird....

Around the Network

1. beautiful breasts, size doesn't matter
2. long hair
3. girl with glasses is graceful and cute

--OkeyDokey-- said:

trust me, they're no where near as nice as touching real ones.

I don't trust you Partner of this chic told me he can't feel any difference. Those aren't extremaly big tits though. I would say D size. Natural big tits can't be as nice as silicon one. Fact.

and yes this thread is dam weird...

I'd go with real boobs over silicon anyday, just the concept that real ones are you know, real.

kber81 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

trust me, they're no where near as nice as touching real ones.

I don't trust you Partner of this chic told me he can't feel any difference. Those aren't extremaly big tits though. I would say D size. Natural big tits can't be as nice as silicon one. Fact.

and yes this thread is dam weird...

i suppose it depends on how good a boob job it is. some are hard as rocks.

Around the Network
kber81 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Hmm, did you touch silicon tits? A friend of mine has silicon tits and man... that looks like a lot of fun. I think most of people who are natural small boobs supporters didn't actually touch big silicon boobs... no offense.

I guess this explains why you're so contentment with a console like the PS3. Oh zing!

J/K

Seriously Kber if you like big boobs, that's fine, just don't try and make is someone else's issue you like something that's fake. I guess the appeal of being able to buy something bigger is just too appealing huh?

Girl Gamer Elite said:
kber81 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

I guess this explains why you're so content with a console like the PS3. Oh zing!

J/K

ah, GG. i'm sure you've touched many a boob, what are your thoughts on silicon vs real?

My concern with the fake breasts isn't so much if what I feel is the same, but if what she feels is the same. I can't imagine that having her boobs stuffed with silicon being good for what she gets from having them touched.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Depends. The less the girl has to work with before the surgery the worst the fake boobs are.

Anyway, what do people think about slow-witted athletic girls?

http://www.onechan.net/a/src/1199031528152.png

^ We love them!No.Not really. XD

Quality for Life