By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I present to you, Sony's next E3 reveal

Around the Network

Man, that's so sad that it might not be far off! XD

The BuShA owns all!

Now THAT is a controller!

Looks expensive, heavy and too big.... but when the rumours of the Wii's new controller first appeared with pictures showing what the controller would look like, no one believed it because they said it was too big for a controller or would be too expensive and it ended up being true! so this will probably be true too!!

DAY ONE!

:P

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

599 dollars!

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

About as big as my Xbox Controller.

?

I give you... 

What Carl posted a picture of above.

Same idea here.  All that is missing is output from the PS3 to the Vita.  Look for Sony to bundle Vitas with the PS3, if the U takes off.

richardhutnik said:

I give you... 

What Carl posted a picture of above.

Same idea here.  All that is missing is output from the PS3 to the Vita.  Look for Sony to bundle Vitas with the PS3, if the U takes off.

I think it's confirmed to be there. After-all, it's there (Or will be) with certain PSP games.

MGS Peace Walker PS3 and Peace Walker PSP. You can play it on either, and just transfer your game to the other device. Actually much better than what's going on with WiiU.

xD thats amazing!

Would be a entirely epic controller though!