By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Whats your favorite comic based movie?

Whats your favorite comic based movie?

Blade 2 6.90%

Spider Man 3 10.34%

Batman 14 48.28%

X-Men 4 13.79%

Sin City 1 3.45%

Hellboy 1 3.45%

Superman 0 0%

Daredevil (lol i hope not) 3 10.34%

Hulk 1 3.45%

Men In Black 0 0%

Total:29

The first Iron Man

Around the Network

Batman hands down.

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

My favorites were V for Vendetta and Watchmen.

Others that I found awesome were spiderman 2 and 3 ( Yes, I like the third), Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Xmen trilogy( Yes I like the third Xmen also, seeing dark phoenix was pretty cool) and Ironman.

The rest I either found them okay or not worth a watch.

I'm missing Scott Pilgrim.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Superman 2

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I put Hulk. As much as I like some of those other movies, I really, really enjoyed this movie.

I also thought I'd add though, where the hell is Iron Man? I know you are limited to 10 options, but Iron Man is one of the more popular (not necessarily best, just more popular) comic based movies, yet you failed to include it.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I'd have to say batman,no question. I'm a fan of everything batman. I remember watching the 60's series as a kid and the movie. Even the bad batman movies,after the tim burton ones,had some good things about it. I also remember watching the animated series as a teen,so yea everything batman,all the time. lol

This for me is a toss up between Batman Dark Knight and Ironman the first movie. Each director portrayed the character so well. It was amazing to see how well of a job they did. If I had to choose I would go with Ironman. I think some of the humor they stuck in it just sealed the deal for me. It was a feel good, action packed, robot type movie that just really delivered, and it gave me a new found respect for Iron man in the comics. There have been some good super hero movies and some bad ones. My list of super hero movies from favorite to worst. I may be leaving some out.

1. Iron man
2. Batman Dark Knight
3. Incredible Hulk (2008)
4. Spider-Man
5. Thor
6. Iron Man 2
7. Batman (1989)
8. X-Men
9. Spider-Man 2
10. Batman Begins
11. Superman (1978)
12. HellBoy

Super Hero movies that I personally thought failed to show what they needed to:

Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, Hulk (2003), Spider-Man 3, Fantastic Four, and Superman Returns. I personally thought these movies were failures even if they made decent money.

Those two batman movies just ruined the batman name at the time.

The 2003 Hulk movie while had some cool fight scenes, it just did not paint a correct picture of the Hulk for me.

Spider-Man 3 absolutely ruined Venom for me, and the story just didn't flow very well to me.

Fantastic Four was a little more cheesy than I was hoping for. The only actors I thought did decent jobs were Chris Evans(Human Torch) and Michael Chiklis (Thing). Julian McMahon (Dr. Doom) had honorable mention for me. Also on a side note...does anyone think Ioan Gruffudd (Mr. Fantastic) resembles congressman Anthony Weiner a bit? lol.

Superman Returns failed because it brought nothing new to the table IMO. Im tired of seeing him battle Lex Luthor. There are plenty of other villians for him to fight.

Lastly, Im really looking forward to the Captain America Movie. I have always really liked Captain America's story. If you are not familiar with his character I would recommend getting to know his story and attributes.