By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2011 full analysis (and updates as we go along)

I felt very disappointed. A freakin Tablet controller. Great. What's with the god damn analogs being on top of the abxy?

Around the Network

People are criticizing something they didnt actually understood?

man everyone is really negative about the Wii U controller. Guess everyone had high expectations hehe. With no release date, i wonder how long they expect wii only gamers to last.

I'm really curious about how much the system and extra controllers will cost.

They said that all Wii Controllers works with Wiiu (Wiimote, Nunchuk, Gamepad, Balance-Board) so I think the games can played different ways. On the Wii a lot of games give the player the choice between Gamepad and Wiimote+Nunchuk.

I think on Wiiu you will be able to play your shooters with the new Controller or Wiimote+Nunchuk or Gamepad.

Around the Network

People should watch the video on Nintendo's E3 site. The controller is excellent and the possibilities of different things going on one screen to the other is a genius move. The tablet has gyros and accelerometors, a camera or two... the 8 mini demos look really interesting and if included in new games this thing has the potential to change the way we play again. They showed some annoying people playing the demos and they look quite neat.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Seriously some of the fans are just waiting for something to start attacking even though they do not understand it. Shame on you! and yeah grow up!

All those games are out on PS360? Sorry but isn't that what you guys want? Don’t you want to have what is on PS360 to be on Nintendoes consoles as well?

The ******** is unbelievable sheesh. The demo alone shows that the system is more capable with what Reggi said old development kits. Some people need to look > understand > talk.

Others of a certain fan bread complain and call stuff gimmicky but when their company copies oh wow it is so cool. Pathetic!

Sony’s and Ms conference were the most boring ever, especially Sony they really know how to make a show about fun stuff boring.

For me I am excited though I do not care about the some of the 3rd party games I do hope we get bioshock 3 and mass effect 3. can’t wait to see what Nintedno will show other than the Zelda game which looked awesome!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Why would anybody want to play a FPS with the touch screen controller anyway? To use anything other than a wiimote and analog for a wii fps game, unless the controls are totally gimped in comparison, seems archaic to those whom enjoy playing games with kb + mouse or with wiimote. Since we can use the wiimote, it isn't a problem. The touch screen seems more for convenience in slower paced games as another input method. Also it shouldn't be surprising that the graphics aren't a massive improvement over this generation. The costs of producing more powerful systems relative to the gains are too much. If you look at how little PC games have advanced in this area you can see this clearly. Crysis, a game from 2007, still is one of the top games in graphical prowess. I'm happy that it plays the top tier of this generation though (Metro: Last Light;*hint* Metro 2033 is one of, if not the most advance games in terms of graphical prowess on PC and consoles alike.)

hiroko said:
new mario new mario kart new starfox new luigi mansion...all sequeels.

lol typical troll

Sony had a lot of sequels as well as hd rereleases but do you complain about that? No because it is ok when your beloved company does that but not when other do it?

Trolls will always be trolls :) I know what’s bothering you though ;)

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(