By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Thoughts on Microsofts Press Conference

yum123 said:
Seece said:
selnor said:
Fantastic conference. My fave Microsoft conference ever. As a someone who loves life it was awesome to see the future of the living room. Loved all the kinect games for me and my family. I am seriously gonna hate using controllers for entertainment of any kind at peoples houses that don't have kinect. Microsoft are beginning to create a brand not just a games console. Imo shod is so far the only console truly preparing for the future in all entertainment in one place under the tv. From he films to live tv, it all works without a controller and all with discs. Fantastic.

Well done Microsoft.

You can't honestly be serious 0_o

Edit - I thought it was crap

yea it was really crap hes just acting like a blind fanboy

Hey don't call people fanboys!

Around the Network

Are you being sarcastic?

I trust no one, not even myself.

Witcher 2 and Gears 3 are the only reasons to own a 360 for a core gamer. Simple. Sony is going to bank on defecting 360 gamers in need of a decent core year.

i didnt even see it, they must of decided not to waste the money showing it on tv, especially whem the internet is free..

More halo,gears and kinect games yawn...

oh and ubisoft can go bankrupt for all i care, I WANT BROTHERS IN ARMS 3 NOT BROTHERS IN ARMS: TEAM FORTRESS!!! their confrence sucked...

Garnett said:

i didnt even see it, they must of decided not to waste the money showing it on tv, especially whem the internet is free..

oh and ubisoft can go bankrupt for all i care, I WANT BROTHERS IN ARMS 3 NOT BROTHERS IN ARMS: TEAM FORTRESS!!! their confrence sucked...

It was on SpikeTV. Ubisoft did way better than last year. All I expected was Assassins Creed Revelations and I got more.

Around the Network

My favorite part? Halo 1 Remake; that was my favorite Halo.

Everything else, meh. Gears 3 looks like the only game I would buy presented in that conference, and we already knew about that.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Witcher 2 and Gears 3 are the only reasons to own a 360 for a core gamer. Simple. Sony is going to bank on defecting 360 gamers in need of a decent core year.

Well no. Gears 3 has a good chance to become GOTY, and a remake of the best rated XB1 game will also be another 9 plus / 10 game. Forza Motorsport 4 will be the most realistic racing simulator, and I would say, even for hardcore gamers Dance Central 2 and Kinect Sports are fun games. I made a list of good exclusives for 2011.

Will make a similar thread for PS3/NGP/PSP.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Garnett said:

It was on SpikeTV. Ubisoft did way better than last year. All I expected was Assassins Creed Revelations and I got more.

Ugh i looked at the TV program and it said "E3 Day 1" so why the hell was MS conference BEFORE E3? What sense does that make.... Oh and Ubisoft just sucks now, Brothers In Arms:Team Fortress 2 can go to hell. Ill still rent it, but they totally turned a serious franchise into a fucking cartoon... God does Ubisoft suck..

now it's wtf with MS and Sony(PS3 part)

Nintendo,i'm coming

Seece said:
selnor said:
Fantastic conference. My fave Microsoft conference ever. As a someone who loves life it was awesome to see the future of the living room. Loved all the kinect games for me and my family. I am seriously gonna hate using controllers for entertainment of any kind at peoples houses that don't have kinect. Microsoft are beginning to create a brand not just a games console. Imo shod is so far the only console truly preparing for the future in all entertainment in one place under the tv. From he films to live tv, it all works without a controller and all with discs. Fantastic.

Well done Microsoft.

You can't honestly be serious 0_o

Edit - I thought it was crap

Agreed.