By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is it chaos on the site???

Ever since everybody got into it with leoj a few threads have been getting locked! people are getting banned! how many people are bashing on the site? why can't we all get along like real gamers and put our differences to the side?

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

Gamers never put differences aside thats what makes us gamers. lol

"Like you know"

Well people are getting banned because 90% of them were alias(trolls that came back, HUS, GBALLZACK)

mM

I chalk it up to holiday frenzy.

What you don't realize is that this is actually how real gamers get along, for the most part. Differences take center stage.

If you *really* want chaos, I suggest looking at Pakistan right about now.

Who's getting banned?

Around the Network

The thing with leo-j is that everyone fights with him, all the time and it gets to be annoying at times.

"Like you know"

Noone fights with me, its that the profiles that get banned attack me.

mM

I think it's pretty obvious that this is just a resurgence of trolls who now have too much free time on their hand due to holiday vacations.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

wheres the love people?

If I were _____________then maybe I would have friends

Who got banned?