By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Confrence Times for most Timezones

thank you for that table, made gaming life easier. =D

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Sony is actually evil. That's a terrible timezone for pretty much anyone outside America >_<

EA and Ubisoft look reasonable. I think I'll watch the EA one live. I'll see Sony the next morning.

Doesn't it last 5 hours? It's terrible for anyone outside the place.

Edit: Even though, it's the only one out of those 3 conferences I'll be able to watch live.

morenoingrato said:
Kantor said:
Sony is actually evil. That's a terrible timezone for pretty much anyone outside America >_<

EA and Ubisoft look reasonable. I think I'll watch the EA one live. I'll see Sony the next morning.

Doesn't it last 5 hours? It's terrible for anyone outside the place.

Edit: Even though, it's the only one out of those 3 conferences I'll be able to watch live.

It isn't full 5 hours, it is stated to be 90 minutes, with extra stuff for people at the event. (If I remember correctly.)

Sony just had to choose that time, didn't they!? -_- Oh well, sleep is overrated...

Can I ask a question is Sony also half an hour earlier? (No where else is that listed as such, that is why I am confused). 

Around the Network

11 AM
awesome time for me! :)

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

This was pretty useful! Thanks!

Shouldn't take credit for something you didn't make ...

mysticwolf said:
11 AM
awesome time for me! :)

MS and Nintendo are both 4 AM for me..:(

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Seece said:
Shouldn't take credit for something you didn't make ...

Was he? I thought no one was doing that.