By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official 2011 E3 Sony Thread

Looking foward to lots of these.

Around the Network
Acevil said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

BOO! You just want made this thread early so you can still be rank no. 1 in the rewards. Accumulate the points.

Again, it won't matter how many posts in this thread, I get....Blacksaber will win. Plus I wanted a shot at making one thread that actually has huge amount of people posting in them! :P

I edited my post

I hope Blacksaber will give us a head start or a handicap, It's just seem unfair for us and the new users.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Acevil said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

BOO! You just want made this thread early so you can still be rank no. 1 in the rewards. Accumulate the points.

Again, it won't matter how many posts in this thread, I get....Blacksaber will win. Plus I wanted a shot at making one thread that actually has huge amount of people posting in them! :P

I edited my post

I hope Blacksaber will give us a head start or a handicap, It's just seem unfair for us and the new users.

While this is offtopic, I believe Machina has a system in place, where someone can't continue to dominate in first. So others will have a chance to claim the throne, but this first month, I believe if go to either PBroy or Blacksaber. 

DP

Acevil said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

You could have done the thread some justice though ... this is E3 once once a year babe... wheres the PS pics at? wheres the pics CGI uasully has in?.. no hype speech...nothing... This E3 thread, make it look like it.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Acevil said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

You could have done thw thread some justice though ... this is E3 once once a year babe... wheres the PS pics at? wheres the pics CGI uasully has in?.. no hype speech...nothing... This E3 thread, make it look like it.

I didn't want to input pictures until after the e3 show, or videos (Outside the banner, which is coming). The point of thi....you know what just complain. 

Acevil said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Acevil said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

I edited my post

While this is offtopic, I believe Machina has a system in place, where someone can't continue to dominate in first. So others will have a chance to claim the throne, but this first month, I believe if go to either PBroy or Blacksaber. 

That's good to hear and Yeah! sorry for being offtopic. 

OT: Start the countdown! I hope you can find a countdown timer for us.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Acevil said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Acevil said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

I edited my post

That's good to hear and Yeah! sorry for being offtopic. 

OT: Start the countdown! I hope you can find a countdown timer for us.

I was going to do manually like seece did it in his thread! :P I can't find one that might work with the site. Might ask around. 

Just testing to see if I can post from PS3 browser

It takea a long time to load the page and its all screwed up though.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
Just testing to see if I can post from PS3 browser

It takea a long time to load the page and its all screwed up though.

Sorry might be my fault, was messing with something. Try again.