By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official 2011 E3 Sony Thread

Man.

You gonna have a lotta points after this is over.

Around the Network
Ninpanda said:
Man.

You gonna have a lotta points after this is over.

Haha, I know in the end of the day, Blacksaber will be the winner of the June Reward, but I do want to remain in the top 5. I also want to really contribute to the site now, that they fixed some of the issues. 

Not trying to hate, but I would much rather someone with a more optimistic attitude, like CGI or MUGEN, to host this thread. Nothing against you but you do have the habit of killing the buzz in certain threads that are meant to be enjoyable.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Not trying to hate, but I would much rather someone with a more optimistic attitude, like CGI or MUGEN, to host this thread. Nothing against you but you do have the habit of killing the buzz in certain threads that are meant to be enjoyable.

Haha, don't worry I am recently in optimistic mood (not for microsoft, that is why I asked Seece to make that one). Only thing I might complain about NGP price! :P

Everyone can you guys think of PSP titles that I should mention. Currently I am drawing a blank when it comes to titles for the PSP that aren't niche and will most likely featured at the event.

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Everyone can you guys think of PSP titles that I should mention. Currently I am drawing a blank when it comes to titles for the PSP that aren't niche and will most likely featured at the event.

Final Fantasy Type 0

I would bet a new Monster Hunter

White Knight Chronicles: Origins is certian and that would be it :)

Do not expect too much from PSP.

Sony has to show NGP for about 60min , PS3 games,Move games(probably 40min) and probably 10-15min about PSP.

For PS3 i would try to put there Agent and Adrift and take out Last Guardian from there.

brazylianwisnia said:
Acevil said:

Final Fantasy Type 0

I would bet a new Monster Hunter

White Knight Chronicles: Origins is certian and that would be it :)

Do not expect too much from PSP.

Sony has to show NGP for about 60min , PS3 games,Move games(probably 40min) and probably 10-15min about PSP.

For PS3 i would try to put there Agent and Adrift and take out Last Guardian from there.

Here is the thing, I some what expect Final Fantasy Type-O to be at SE event, not Sony, but I guess I should add it in. I doubt Origins will be featured at the event.  

Nie. Gonna bookmark this thread and also the stream ones you provided.

Are we having liveblog like past years or somehting else?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Acevil said:
brazylianwisnia said:
Acevil said:

Here is the thing, I some what expect Final Fantasy Type-O to be at SE event, not Sony, but I guess I should add it in. I doubt Origins will be featured at the event.

Infamous 2 is also few days away and it will be there.If Sony want to show that PSP is not dead they have to show at least 4 games and they do not have much choice.in worst case scenario FF will be showed both in Sony and SE conf.

marciosmg said:
Nie. Gonna bookmark this thread and also the stream ones you provided.

Are we having liveblog like past years or somehting else?

VGC staff will be providing a liveblog like always. If I remember correctly, you can check out http://e3.vgchartz.com/ for any all updates regarding that manner.