By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How do you reach 100% profile completion?

Well apperantly you can, but no one has done it so far, as no one has gotten the badge of completion.

I'm at 90%, but all the categories have 10%, so I can either get another 10% in a new category (which isn't there) or boost up a few others to 12 or 13 to finally reach 100%. And I'm too lazy to look for anything that's not done. :3

I've mentioned this a few minutes ago: 2.0 was diabolically designed to be addicting. 
I'll control myself, though. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Probably a bug. I have everything completed yet I am stuck at 90%.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I am at 100%.

Add an Avatar
Wall Post
Rate a Game
Post in Forums
Article Comment
Add a Friend
Add a Game
DB Contribution
Start a Thread
Profile Bio

I was thinking about that too, I'm stuck at 90 percent.

Try Gamefly for a month and get another one free!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/406vc

My profile is at 100%. Doesn't seem to give you anything special, though

Around the Network

what boutros said. It says I'm at 100%, and I should be, but I don't think I have the achievement

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

I can't figure out why its says I have 0% completion?! I've done at least 80%. I guess i'll give it a couple days for all the bugs to get worked out.

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME

I'm sure this, as well as the badges, are not fully implemented. I do have 100% as well though.

I love bugs.^_^

They annoy the completionist in me.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

not a bug really, just still in the process of completing. I'm sure VGC has quite the large database at this point.