By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What movie(s) are you watching?

This is basically a thread about what movie you have watched recently, with a small or detailed tidbit along with the film. 

For example:

I saw Thor the other day, it was a fantastic film, and surprised me due to the negative press it was getting. I would highly recommend the film to anyone. 

Around the Network

i recently watched Tangled when i was baby sitting my niece i saw the commercials for it and thought it wouldnt be that great but it was ok i had a fun time watching it

NinjaBlade360 said:
i recently watched Tangled when i was baby sitting my niece i saw the commercials for it and thought it wouldnt be that great but it was ok i had a fun time watching it

I was thinking of watching it, but I haven't really been a Disney man recently.

Acevil said:
NinjaBlade360 said:

I was thinking of watching it, but I haven't really been a Disney man recently.

i would say it the best thing to come out of disney but for what it is its ok and its not as good asThe Princess and the Frog

Withnail and I very underrated film

Anyone who's breaking the law is obvious a criminal.

Around the Network

I am currently also going into Jackie Chan phase, even if I have seen the film ages ago. I might even try some of his American kid films.

Machina said:

Literally just finished watching SAW VII (3D, without the 3D). Pretty dire; by far the worst of the series :/

I have to ask, why bother after a certain amounnt of them? I assumed you watched all of them.  

Machina said:
Acevil said:
Machina said:

Literally just finished watching SAW VII (3D, without the 3D). Pretty dire; by far the worst of the series :/

I have to ask, why bother after a certain amounnt of them? I assumed you watched all of them.  

Well, I really loved the first one when I first saw it and I've stick with them since because I love the concept - the whole 'face your fear and sacrifice something to escape from ironic death traps' thing. Even though it's never realised its potential it's always been enjoyable enough to watch.

I liked the first one, but the reason why I didn't go more into the franchise is, everyone told me it decides to go into the gore direction. 

Last movie I saw was "Pirates of the Carribean: On stranger tides".

pretty good movie, but has one big problem: Most of the characters from the previous POTC didn't appear in this one which made it look like a side quest. But overall it was good.

880user088 said:
Last movie I saw was "Pirates of the Carribean: On stranger tides".

pretty good movie, but has one big problem: Most of the characters from the previous POTC didn't appear in this one which made it look like a side quest. But overall it was good.

The problem is, that those characters could not appear in the film, due to ending of the last film.