By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - GamrConnect 2.0 - Comments and Suggestions

It's definitely more streamlined and organized, but there are still a bunch of flash ads. Seems faster though.

Around the Network

Whoo I can have a bigger sig!!

Firstly, this is awesome, :D!
And, I'm not sure if this counts as a bug, but it gives me a "Page Not Found" when I try to change my Settings.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

this is pretty cool! Makes me remember the old days hehe!

I like it! :D

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

I can no longer go directly to my favorite board from the GamrConnect home page. I can from other home pages like GamrFeed and GamrReview. Also I can't switch directly from one board to another, like I can't go from a thread in the Nintendo board to the main page of the Sony board. It's not that big of a deal, but you don't know what you've got till it's gone.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

I can no longer go directly to my favorite board from the GamrConnect home page. I can from other home pages like GamrFeed and GamrReview. Also I can't switch directly from one board to another, like I can't go from a thread in the Nintendo board to the main page of the Sony board. It's not that big of a deal, but you don't know what you've got till it's gone.

posts seems a bit big for me... too much scrolling for my liking..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)