By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - GamrConnect 2.0 - Comments and Suggestions

I have a suggestion.

When you edit a post you go back to first post of the thread... I like to go back to the post I edited just like when I post a new reply or quote someone.

Tks.

Around the Network

please bring the quote alert section back and improve the the way a thread is displayed,its too big

notifications don't work(i think its only for my account) and quote alert would be more easy alongside forums and not notifications if thats what you have

in gamerconnect section,we should be allowed to increase or delete the section we want,like the hot topics section should have atleast 25 topics and not 10

bring back
wall to wall
PL
i like a notification for quotes in threads

some of the sub forums dont need to be there like

"Have feedback? Tell us what you like, don't like, and suggest improvements."
and then another for
Report problems and bugs with the site, tell us what you like and don't like and suggest improvements.

then again

Non-gaming chatter - music, films and anything else you want to talk about in here...

and another 2 for movies and music

some bugs

network settings in profile is buggy (not working for me only displays one and always has hide check box checked off)
and you got a typo here

"The home away from hom for those with an unhealthy obsession for Lady GaGa, Taylor Swift and the like'

Play Me

Why can't we see our XBL gamertags on our profiles? Is there a specific reason for that?

One month later and I still can't access my GB/SNES games on the collection page. It's something that would be so easy to fix too.