By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - GamrConnect 2.0 - Comments and Suggestions

I notice that now when I hover over threads located in my "Forum Buddy" it displays the amount of new posts.

If this was just fixed then I truly appreciate it.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Ooohh this looks good. I assume the thing on the left of the screen (which I've discovered I can click the very top of to take me to my topics) is supposed to be more visible than it is for me though, because I can only see about 2mm of it...

Another very minor bug, I noticed in my profile that my PSN ID is listed as an Xbox Live tag, even though it's definitely entered into the PSN field in the settings menu.

VGChartz

It does seem faster, i didn't notice. Cool.

I am assuming that wall post notifications will be returned at some point, as will the ability to quick-jump between forums instead of having to jump back to "Forum Index" to be able to go between, say, Nintendo and Off-Topic.

Zippo, edit's back. aight. But wall post notifications would still be cool

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I haven't read any replies yet so I don't know if anyone else has said it yet BUT...bigger avatars and sigs means I get a better look at all of the tits and ass. This alone means 2.0 FTW!

Oh and I like my little scrolling buddy on the side and that the site seems much faster.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

I"m really enjoying it so far, love the bigger avatars! I've decided to celebrate by getting a different sig.

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
I really dont like how the borders are almost invisible, i cant tell the difference between sig or post

I agree with this

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

um, so I wanted to write a review for Pokemon Black/White, so I went to the game's page, but I couldn't find anything that would let me write a review. I looked all over the place. Am I just not seeing it, or is writing reviews not an option yet?

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Oof!

It'll take me a while to get used to the new GamrConnect, but so far it's better than the first one. Smoother, a bit more organized (even though I haven't explored the whole thing yet) and the Forum Buddy is nice.

Edit - An option that let's you stop the Forum Buddy form following you around all the time will most certaily be appreciated, though. It can become annoying. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Only item I've noticed so far is that my profiles shows my PSN id as a xbox live id and it doesn't show my wii number at all.

Additionally, I love this so far. forum buddy is awesome, pt system is improved, whole layout is just better.

The search function actually works! I love the update.