Seece said:

1. Bioshock Infinite
2. Halo CEA
3. Rayman Origins
4. Skyrim
5. Dead Island

All X360

wht no GEARS or Halo4?

Halo 4 is too far away and I don't like the Gears franchise.

ok i get Halo4 being to far off but i always thought u liked GEARS? hey you learn something new everyday. i'ts alittle surprising

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Seece said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Seece said:

1. Bioshock Infinite
2. Halo CEA
3. Rayman Origins
4. Skyrim
5. Dead Island

All X360

wht no GEARS or Halo4?

Halo 4 is too far away and I don't like the Gears franchise.

ok i get Halo4 being to far off but i always thought u liked GEARS? hey you learn something new everyday. i'ts alittle surprising

Don't like Mass Effect or Forza either!

Ok nothing I want releasing in july (well EDF but definitely not day one :p)
So....

1. Zelda SS (Wii)

2. Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)

3. Kid Icarus (3DS)

4. Diablo 3 (PC)

5. The Last Story (Wii)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Michael-5 said:
1. Mass Effect 3 (360)
2. Gears of War 3 (360)
3. Halo 4 (360)
4. Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem (DS)
5. The Last Story (Wii)

Note: Damn you Pikmin 3!!!!

Also since Fire Emblem has no Americas release date yet, if you don't count it (which you have for the last 5 months), bump up The Last Story and add Uncharted 3 (PS3) to number 5.

Changed my mind. I'm switching Uncharted 3 with The Last Story. I know what to expect from Uncharted, The Last Story, all I know is it will be good.

Note my OP is on this page if you want verification on what I changed.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

1- Mass Effect 3 (360)
2- BioShock Infinite (360)
3- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3)
4- Batman: Arkham City (360)
5- Gears of War 3 (360)

Around the Network

1. Zelda Skyward Sword- Wii
2. Xenoblade - Wii
3. Prey 2 - PC (thank you E3!)
4. Aliens Colonial Marines - PC (Also thanks to E3)
5. Batman Arkham City - PC

Dropped from my list:
RAGE (E3 demos looked meh)
Earth Seeker - Wii (Famitsu gave it a low score, unfortunately )
Duke Nukem Forever (what a surprise...)

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

1. Skyward Sword
2. Xenoblade
3. Luigi's Mansion 2
4. Kirby Wii
5. Uncharted 3

Busy month! I think I missed the June results :/

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Sent the Results in, so they should be up today! But since you're all good posters, I'll give you a sneak peek!

Welcome to the gamrConnect Most Wanted... June Edition!

Participation was stagnant this month, thanks to an increase in PS3 votes and a decrease in Wii votes. Every other console stayed relatively close to last month's numbers. With E3 past us, there will be a couple of new developments next month. Firstly, I suspect there will be a couple of votes for PS Vita and Wii U games, so two more pieces of hardware will be added to the Most Wanted list. Secondly, many new games that were announced for current generation consoles will be added as well, making for an interesting month. Now's the time to vote, with July's thread a just a click away (see the link below).

Other than that, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) continued its record of most consecutive months atop the Most Wanted chart (7 months in a row), and has finally tied Final Fantasy XIII (PS3/X360) for most total months atop the Most Wanted chat (10 total months). Congratulations are in order, and it will be interesting to see whether the game's E3 presence can help it gain the sole position of gamrConnect's most wanted game of all time. Time will tell how far it goes.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3) held off inFamous 2 (PS3) to once again hold the number two spot. This was inFamous 2's final month on the Most Wanted chart, and it made a great run for third place. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS) also saw a boost in its final month on the chart, and set the bar for 3DS games to surpass. With plenty of new E3 footage and hype, Mario Kart 3DS (3DS) and Super Mario 3D (3DS) could make a run this holiday season to pass Zelda's mark. It'll be interesting to watch!

Other than that, little changed this month compared to May, but as I said before, next month holds big changes for the Most Wanted chart, and only your guys' participation can lead to that. So get to it and vote!

1. Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
2. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3)
3. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (360)
4. Batman: Arkham City (PS3)
5. Bioshock: Infinite (PS3)

1.Battlefield 3 (PS3)
2.Uncharted 3 (PS3)
3.Modern Warfare 3 (X360)
4.The Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim (PS3)
5.Mass Effect 3 (X360)