By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MGS3 trailer for 3DS from Konami Pre_E3 show

Well the trailer seems to be the game from PS2 and not a full remake of it as previously shown last E3 which is disappointing!

WTF!! 

It is not allowing me to edit so I can post the video lol!! Here is a link

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/33793

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Now that MGS3 is coming in HD.........

Could that be what Kojima meant when he said he lost a whole year on something? MGS3 3DS?

Boutros said:

Could that be what Kojima meant when he said he lost a whole year on something? MGS3 3DS?

What was the reason he lost a year worth of work?

When was it not a port? And @Boutros, depends on when the 3DS game launches.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Roma said:
Boutros said:

What was the reason he lost a year worth of work?

No one knows. For all we know it might have nothing to do with video games.

But a 3DS version of MGS3 isn't quite as impactful with an HD version coming up.

Around the Network
megaman79 said:

Well not saying that it was not a port but the graphics are not the same as those shown in the E3 demo last year..

this is how it looked last year

http://youtu.be/nf6hRFXlQco

Roma said:
megaman79 said:

Well not saying that it was not a port but the graphics are not the same as those shown in the E3 demo last year..

I see no difference, expect perhaps the fact that most of the new video is from pre-rendered PS2 footage maybe. Wait for actual gameplay next week.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

LOL @ Yoshi at the end

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

megaman79 said:
Roma said:
megaman79 said:

I see no difference, expect perhaps the fact that most of the new video is from pre-rendered PS2 footage maybe. Wait for actual gameplay next week.

You don’t see the difference in snakes models? and the lighting? >-<

Anyone else notice the elephant in the room?

...er, the dinosaur in the room, I mean?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."