By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Glorious NGP Pre-E3 Screenshots

I'm gonna feel wierd buying the same game twice if Dark Souls gets an NGP version....

Around the Network

I want one now. The only thing l'm hoping for is that it'll have a long battery life before I have to recharge.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

If the non-3G NGP is going to be $250 US as rumored, it's good to know that Sony is actually going to release something that looks like it's actually worth $250 US. 

DAMN! Looking pretty, and so far it sounds like Vita is going to have one hell of a nice software lineup at launch. As long as there is a model for $300 or less this will be a day 1 buy for me.

Especially if it has TROPHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks better than alot of PS3/360 games.

Around the Network

Damn I can't wait for Uncharted!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

These screens look incredible for handheld games! I want my NGP now!!!

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

darthdevidem01 said:

If this system is competitively priced it stands a very great chance to usurp nint*banned*

Usurp is a synonym for absorb.

You're probably thinking of surpass

Unless you're saying that NGP's will be designed to eat and assimilate 3DS units :P

I LOVE ICELAND!

really looks fantastic!

If Uncharted and Wipeout are launch titels, its gonna cost some bucks, but definately worth it! cant wait!

pezus said:
KungKras said:
darthdevidem01 said:

If this system is competitively priced it stands a very great chance to usurp nint*banned*

Usurp is a synonym for absorb.

You're probably thinking of surpass

Unless you're saying that NGP's will be designed to eat and assimilate 3DS units :P

It'll usurp its handheld throne

It's still the wrong word to use

I LOVE ICELAND!