By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Glorious NGP Pre-E3 Screenshots

Looks great but still wish it had 3D T_T

BTW Uncharted NGP has an obvious much lower polygon count running in lower res vs the PS3 versions but that shouldn't be a surprise, Wipeout looks sweet as usual though.

Around the Network
dahuman said:

BTW Uncharted NGP has an obvious much lower polygon count running in lower res vs the PS3 versions but that shouldn't be a surprise,

such things don't matter in a smaller screen like the NGP's

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
dahuman said:

BTW Uncharted NGP has an obvious much lower polygon count running in lower res vs the PS3 versions but that shouldn't be a surprise,

I agree, was just pointing it out since I'm sure some people haven't noticed it due to hype =P.

dahuman said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
dahuman said:

I agree, was just pointing it out since I'm sure some people haven't noticed it due to hype =P.

hehe yea I guess

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

looks like the awsumeness of greatness that is bad ass.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

It's far from PS3 but it's great grafix. I dont understand why MS doesn't made a handheld yet. I feel inferior.

It would probably be to hard at this point for microsoft to release a handheld.

I actually want PlayStation Vita to beat 3DS. I am disappointed at how lazy they were in it's physical design, lack of battery life, 3D gimmick gets old quick, operating software a minor upgrade of that found in DSi, and it's small screen. Unfortunately, 3DS has Pokemon and Mario but we should see. I am actually now starting to have interests in this, just look at those screens!

I'm hyped.Uncharted looks amazing.Do you people saw OLED screens?It relly improves the quality of a picture.given the expirience from PSP , games on handheld itself looks a way better than on PC screen.

There have been rumors we will see:

Sly 4

Final Fantasy

MGS

Resident Evil

Call of Duty

Killzone

Medievil

aside from Wipeout,Little Deviants,Uncharted and Super Stardust

I just hope it will play all or just most of PS3 PSN games.that would be awesome for me having 50 PSN games,18 minis and 12 PSone games.

Oh and the price point of 299$

brazylianwisnia said:

I'm hyped.Uncharted looks amazing.Do you people saw OLED screens?It relly improves the quality of a picture.given the expirience from PSP , games on handheld itself looks a way better than on PC screen.

There have been rumors we will see:

Sly 4: I hope this gets released, Sly is an awesome Sony franchise

Final Fantasy: we'll be able to play FF1,2,4,5,6,7,8 and 9 already on PSV thanks to them being on the Playstation Store :P a new FF might be on the device, but I'd doubt it, SE normally go for console releases on the the mainline FF titles

MGS: they announced connectivity between the MGS collection for PS3 and PSV, so I'm sure they'll release one on here at some point :)

Resident Evil: I'd guess Resident Evil PSP was moved to PSV, but I'm not totally sure

Call of Duty: they said a CoD was going to be on NGP whent hey announced it, so this should be a safe bet

Killzone: again, they said this was going to be on NGP whent hey announced it

Medievil: you can download this from the PS Store, so you can play the original on PS1 and the remake, sadly the sequel isn't on the store yet :/

aside from Wipeout,Little Deviants,Uncharted and Super Stardust

I just hope it will play all or just most of PS3 PSN games.that would be awesome for me having 50 PSN games,18 minis and 12 PSone games.

Oh and the price point of 299$- this would be awesome :)

just my 2 cents in bold

TeddostheFireKing said:

just my 2 cents in bold

I'm hoping/thinking that they will release FF-Type 0 in the west directly on the NGP/PSV

there were some rumors few months back about a new medievil game...I'm thinking this might be for NGP/PSV as well

and VC3! this game will be even better with a touch screen

I mean just imagine those three games added to the current line up? and with a just announced Silent Hill game and a possible ZOE game? 0_0

For the price point I'm hoping 299/349 and not more...fingers crossed cuz that would make this device and launch perfect for me

AND OMG IT'S THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW! OMGOMGOMGOMG IM SO EXCITED!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!