By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your favorite game developer of the all time?

nintendo

capcom

Around the Network

Triumph Studios

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Obviously Blizzard and Valve. I'm also quite fond of GameArts (Lunar, Grandia). Good old SquareSoft used to make good games too.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Squaresoft, not Square Enix, fuck SE, but Squaresoft.  They are responsible for some of the best games of all time and even with the travesty that is Square Enix, Squaresoft is easily placed amongst the best developers ever.  They simply did groundbreaking work and made incredible games.

Starbreeze, Bethesda, Naughty Dog, Platinum, CyberConnect 2, Monolith, Cavia (former), Game Freak, CS1 Team, From Software, Visceral Games, Sucker Punch and Game Republic.

Up and coming contenders include Bioware (I once hated them, but their last three games have changed me), Ubisoft Montreal, Ninja Theory, Capcom and Namco Bandai.

The overal winner would have to be Naughty Dog, only because I've been playing their games for the last fifteen years and they've only ever gotten better.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
Mad55 said:

Nintendo and namco tales studio.

Nintendo for me . . .

Namco Tales Studios has been dissapointing as of late. They haven't been localizing many of their games and they've been mistreating Nintendo fans . . .

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Blizzard. I practically grew up with their games. I also really like Valve, Team ICO, Obsidian and Atlus.

Come join our video game music rumble! Everybody is welcome!

http://forums.ffshrine.org/f63/official-video-game-music-rumble-66118/

We vote on our favorite music from various categories we have created. Currently doing: "Best PS2 Soundtracks". More to come!

umm... NINTENDO!!! aaaahhhhh!!!!!

so amazing

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

VetteDude said:

Naughty Dog. I really have a soft spot for Guerilla as well, I love Killzone.

this...

also DICE because their engine and games are very good.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Surprised so little said Rockstar when they have like the highest rated gamesd