By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your favorite game developer of the all time?

What is your favouite game devolper of all time? There have been some really great game devolpers for the past 2-3 gens making excellent games like...

GTA (Rockstar)

COD (infinti ward)

God Of War (Santa Monica)

Gran Turismo (PD)

Halo (Bungie)

Zelda (Nintendo)

Metal Gear Solid (Konami)

Mario (Nintendo)

Uncharted (ND)

Gears of War (Epic)

Final Fantasy (Square Enix)

My favorite game devoleper has to be Rockstar. Rockstar has been consistant in making amazing games since GTA 3. They have the highest rated game of all time (GTA4)  and many other great games this gen like Red Dead, LA Noir. No doubt that there are other really good game devolpers but Rockstar just blows my mind with the games they make. What is your favorite game devolper

Around the Network

Naughty dog : As they have with every generation maked great series like Crash Bandicoot,Jak and Daxter and Uncharted. They have yet to have failed with a single game.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

dsage01# Well La Noire was mostly Team bondi who did that game.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Square...soft.

FFX, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, FF VI, FF VIII, V... bla bla bla 50 more awesome games.

Can't.Be.Beat.

Nintendo - No comparison ;)

Around the Network

tri-Ace is my favorite JRPG developer

CAPCOM

SEGA

and NINTENDO

my 3 top favorite companies

special mention to SQUARESOFT

also GUST is my favorite small developer

microsoft and epic due to gears of war franchise woo

And Remedy for Alan wake which is just amazing

Does "Nintendo" count as a developer? I'd think you're supposed to separate between the EAD groups.

So my favourite developers would be EAD 1, EAD 2, EAD 4, Game Freak and, since I'm in an extremely DQ mood right now, Enix.

Out of that, though, is there really any questioning Pokemon?

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Xen said:

Square...soft.

FFX, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, FF VI, FF VIII, V... bla bla bla 50 more awesome games.

Can't.Be.Beat.

QFT!

probably rockstar and a few of EAs like blackbox and dice

i liked capcom and konami back in the 90s aswell with streetfighter and resident evil and mgs and silent hill

Play Me