By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN Infamous 2 Review

pitzy272 said:

Another score now, in case anyone hasn't seen:

Multiplayer.it - 88/100

I bet they took off points cuz it haz no multiplayer! so much biase! :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

i knew infamous 2 would be a great game, it's a shame i can't afford it right now though. oh well, i can still play the ist infamous, when playstation store is back. :)

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Oh man, this game is gonna be sweet. Can't wait to pick it up. Looks like it will keep me entertained for  a while.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

M.U.G.E.N said:
pitzy272 said:

Another score now, in case anyone hasn't seen:

Multiplayer.it - 88/100

I bet they took off points cuz it haz no multiplayer! so much biase! :P

Haha yeah man I had a similar thought when I saw the name of the site

I wish the reviewer had gone into detail about the side missions....in my opinion, they were the weak part in the first Infamous, they felt too repetitive, but I still enjoyed the game overall.

I hope the optional quests aren´t so repetitive this time.

Around the Network
JGarret said:

I wish the reviewer had gone into detail about the side missions....in my opinion, they were the weak part in the first Infamous, they felt too repetitive, but I still enjoyed the game overall.

in a commentary video of him doing a side mission he states that the there are some similar missions but no where near as bad as the first, youtube search infamous 2 commentary battle at the bay got no time right now

radiantshadow92 said:
JGarret said:

in a commentary video of him doing a side mission he states that the there are some similar missions but no where near as bad as the first, youtube search infamous 2 commentary battle at the bay got no time right now

Thanks for the info..'no where near as bad as the first' sounds good enough..I hope :0

Great score! I thought it would get nit picked like crazy.

Low score for graphics considering it is an open world game and looks better than pretty much every open world game out there (looking at you GTA4), actually has a good storyline which other open world games tend to fail at, and he goes on to praise it greatly yet gives no real details to why points are deducted. it's as if IGN bosses just say "it's not COD and it's not a 360 exclusive so be sure to mark it down a bit". The review system is seriously broken. I might start reviewing games myself soon.

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

demonfox13 said:

Low score for graphics considering it is an open world game and looks better than pretty much every open world game out there (looking at you GTA4), actually has a good storyline which other open world games tend to fail at, and he goes on to praise it greatly yet gives no real details to why points are deducted. it's as if IGN bosses just say "it's not COD and it's not a 360 exclusive so be sure to mark it down a bit". The review system is seriously broken. I might start reviewing games myself soon.

Well I don't know if 8.5 for graphics is right till I play it my self but then again they gave infamous 1 8.5 for graphics and this game is obviously heads and shoulders above the first graphically so it does sound kinda........retarded.