By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN Infamous 2 Review

NNN2004 said:

shit.. i will get it as soon as possible i intend to get L.a noire but after this review for infamous let it go to hell its a boring real life game like red dead i never like it.

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
NNN2004 said:

shit.. i will get it as soon as possible i intend to get L.a noire but after this review for infamous let it go to hell its a boring real life game like red dead i never like it.

:D

Not that IGNs score was going to change my mind about this game either way.  Had the Hero edition preordered since it was announced, But a well deserved score.

no 8.5, im shocked.

i thought only glitch ridden and unpolished games could get a 90 from ign, i hope this doesnt mean inFamous is.

the new review system they have really shoehorns them into giving the same scores over and over again.

and it keeps games like this, who are much much better than their predessesor, from getting a higher score than the first installment.

oldschoolfool said:
leatherhat said:

20 hrs a playthrough? Now thats some good news!

That's it.I want 200hrs a playthrough. Just kidding of course.are am I.

200hrs would be awesome but i'm not gonna complain about 20hours in an action game

@Graphics Score: Really hope that's not bugging you that much. Personally, I don't care, the first inFamous still looks decent to me. I played a demo of inF2 at walmart yesterday and I assure you, visuals are a fairly big improvement over the first.

EDIT: I love that this review was done by someone that's played the first game 4 times and really likes it. Just like me

Around the Network

Excellent! Was gonna get it either way.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

good score should do good in meta also will sell over 2M before this years up

havent played the 1st i remember the demo was ok, was about to pick it up during the PSN outage, glad i didnt pick it up think we get it for free now

hope theres some sort of anti aliasing in 2 thats the only real thing i noticed bad bout the graphics in the demo from the first

Play Me

BHR-3 said:

good score should do good in meta also will sell over 2M before this years up

havent played the 1st i remember the demo was ok, was about to pick it up during the PSN outage, glad i didnt pick it up think we get it for free now

hope theres some sort of anti aliasing in 2 thats the only real thing i noticed bad bout the graphics in the demo from the first

Yeah, the demo did an awful job of portraying how good inFAMOUS is. I actually considered cancelling my preorder when I played the demo, but so glad I didn't

ivanpgcs said:
Ajescent said:

8.5 for graphics is a bad thing now...? Jesus...

8.5 is great but i wanted more,jajaj. 
This is my first game for the summer

Hey don't worry when IGN review MW3 it will get a 9.0 or higher for graphics. Anything that will generate that traffic.

9.0 from IGN?

That's pretty damn fantastic, since they don't exactly give out high scores all the time. Can't wait for this game.