By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 1000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!

i'm an older member on this site than most of you, but i don't still have 300 post, sad, isn't it?

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
Hmm, I post too much recently.

Time for a dive methinks.
*presses 'home' button*
*clicks on 'Wii menu'*
*clicks on disc channel*
*relaxes*

Aww man, what i wouldnt give for a nice dive right now. Pity Im stuck here at the mediterranean coast and not home with my game systems.....wait..... 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu: the Mediterranean coast is over-rated. Too many old guys in speedos playing that game with the rubber ball and the big ping-pong paddles. And ice cream is expensive.

WTF do people make threads like this for? Thanks for saying you had nothing better to say than "I have nothing remotely interesting to say"

@ GhaleonUnlimited

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to. Or rather, It's my party and I'll have nothing remotely interesting to say if I want to. If you're not here to spread the love and happiness everyone has for my 1,000th post, you can wait outside until we're done partying. Until then. PARTY ON!!

Around the Network

Bump, bump, bump, bump it up!

If this thread stays only long enough,you will reach the 2000 post mark.Until that point,ioi should add a feature to change titles. :)

Quality for Life

Yeah, I post too much, but each of my posts is gold.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

^ Fools gold? XD

Quality for Life

The more you post the less you are playing on your consoles, which means you have less to talk about on this site