By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - So I updated to IE9 and now can't post on here

I'm not allowed to post replies but I can post blank topics ¬_¬

(I'm using firefox to post this)

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

I knew that the Wii and PS3 browser didn't work on this site, as well as smart phones without a physical keyboard.  I had no idea that Explorer didn't work here (Firefox User).  That's a bit of a big deal!  Hope they fix that issue, soon.

I haven't used IE in a while, mostly been using google chrome the past few months

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

There goes ioi's secret plan stopping Ajescent from ever posting again... ¬_¬

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I updated too and the same thing happened to me

Now I use Chrome - It works great and looks smooooth :)

Still, I hope whatever's wrong is fixed cuz I miss IE <3

Around the Network

I switched to Firefox many moons ago. Got tired of Internet Explorer tbh. It was a nice trade though. I get to block many things and have a good amount of control when it comes to my browsing. Quick too!

You shouldn't be using IE in the first place; it's riddled with security flaws and other issues.

Initiating social expirement #928719281

another reason to use Firefox or Chrome

Hey, me too. The Quick reply box doesn't show the formatting tools either, right? Even better, Firefox won't load Gamrconnect(vgc is find though), so i'm stuck with Chrome till something happens 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

I use IE9 and I find it the best and fastest browser I have...But I agree, VGchartz doesn't work.