By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - So I updated to IE9 and now can't post on here

welshbloke said:

Another IE9 does not work post... I am posting this on IE9 by the way. Still waiting on them to make the site fully compatable though. Just remember to hit return after you finished typing and you should be able to reply. You cannot quote though amongst other things.

hahaha yeah this is a bit of an old problem, squilliam and i went back and fourth a while ago questioning it. Apparently it is a java issue if im correct. Ahh well. You can still post with ie9 you just have to say @ to the people

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

switched to firefox and haven't looked back

Also using Chrome because IE9 doesn't work here. It's a shame because IE9 is blazing fast which is nice on VGC due to VGC  always being so damn sluggish. Easily the slowest website i visit frequently. Gotta love the 600 advertisements on every page, am I right???!!

Hopefully they get this sorted out because it's annoying having to use Chrome for 1 website and IE9 for everything else.

Ajescent said:

(I'm using firefox to post this)

/thread

I'm using chrome because of the IE issue but when I view a new thread it takes me to the Quick Reply box and I have to scroll up to view the posts. Most annoying. Doesn't happen in threads I've already looked at though.