By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3rd parties rejecting the Wii is a lose-lose situation?

3rd parties rejecting the Wii is a lose-lose situation?

Lose-Lose. It's true. 38 50.67%

Nah, is just market saturation 20 26.67%

I blame WiiFit 17 22.67%

Total:75
oniyide said:

^^^^ third party franchises werent there??? sure they were they were on PS360/PC.  Your not giving children enough credit, they talk to each other. YOu dont think they know whats up and what game is on what console??? Sure they do. And lets get real, im pretty sure all those millions of HD consoles sold i know for a fact that some of them were sold to new gamers. So for those little tikes there in pretty good hands and they will naturally school there classmates and buddies on how these franchises really gets down, at least thats the way i used to do it

The idea is not "some". We, as gamers, want the gaming market expand, which leads to more investment for more games. More competition means they can't slack off and have to fight for the customers and make great games.

Do you agree that the Wii is most appealing to someone who's never played video games?

Around the Network

^^^it did expand, thats exactly what the Wii did. That dont mean its going to get every freaking game out there, thats why we have multiconsoles, if anything people having more than one expands the audience as well and hell yeah Wii is most appealing to people who have never played video games, but could it be possible that it wont be as appealing to people who HAVE played video games???