By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is just so awesome.

wow, I did not enjoy it at all, I got bored after 5minutes, its the SAME GAME! I got bored in AC1 anyway Im a story whore so I finished the game either way, then I played AC2, yeah story-whore also finished this game, way better than 1 of curse.

But this one? maybe I just wasnt in the mood, but I just hate the gameplay of AC, its not demanding, its just plain simple, and repetitive. my opinion, I CAN HOLD DOWN 2 BUTTONS and I travel the whole city! dont even have to jump, no! it does everything automatically!!! yeah it only does everything with 2 buttons!!

yeah thats about me :D

Around the Network
Ultr said:

wow, I did not enjoy it at all, I got bored after 5minutes, its the SAME GAME! I got bored in AC1 anyway Im a story whore so I finished the game either way, then I played AC2, yeah story-whore also finished this game, way better than 1 of curse.

But this one? maybe I just wasnt in the mood, but I just hate the gameplay of AC, its not demanding, its just plain simple, and repetitive. my opinion, I CAN HOLD DOWN 2 BUTTONS and I travel the whole city! dont even have to jump, no! it does everything automatically!!! yeah it only does everything with 2 buttons!!

yeah thats about me :D

Did you even try the game an hour before passing on the verdict? Try finishing some missions of the Romulus Lairs by meeting up with challenges and also Leonardo's assignments(In here I get reminded of the gameplay in hitman's stealth assassin missions). That is exactly what u need when u feel too bored with the repetitive tasks and this one just answers my same complaint. And again it doesn't have to be  boringly too long to take a target out without detection, when ur assassin recruits(a new addition to game series) can shower arrows. And it requires just holding down one button instead of two...you probably weren't aware of this I guess. Now it seems it only does everything in 1 button!!

is the combat still pathetic?

you know where no matter how many people surround you they still only attack ONE at a time and for fighting you basically hold the block key and then one hit ko counter?

if so, i'll pass

irstupid said:

is the combat still pathetic?

you know where no matter how many people surround you they still only attack ONE at a time and for fighting you basically hold the block key and then one hit ko counter?

if so, i'll pass

If u get too bored with that same old combat, then call ur assassin recruits...job done!! I like the shreaking assassin coming to help!!

--OkeyDokey-- said:

Funny, I just bought this game the other day.

I enjoy it. Best in the series for sure. But 3 games in I'm really starting to get tired of synching dozens upon dozens of viewpoints. And the Borgia towers are equally annoying. They need to get rid of these repetitive tasks because you end up spending more time doing them than the actual fun parts.

Did get particularly annoyed with Borgia towers.

Around the Network

The only thing you really need a walkthru for in Brotherhood is Subject 16's messages.  There's really no hint or clue so to their location and it's a matter of always being in Eagle Vision and just finding on by happenstance.

For the feathers and flags you can purchase maps at the Art dealers and then it's just the time consuming task of gathering them all.  I have yet to start multiplayer with the game (I finished up everything in SP, achievements, side missions, etc) but it all seems pretty straightforward and fun.

AC2 > AC:B > AC1.

Brotherhood wasn't as story driven as 2, but the gameplay was much more improved.  If Brotherhood could have mangled up a better story it'd be the best in the series in my opinion.

storywise no, but gameplaywise it took everything from AC2 and improved and added other things.

Easily the best in the series and it's one of the best games of 2010. It's funny how I hated the first Ass Creed, but now I love the franchise. 

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

I've never liked the story for AC, the whole jump into the past Quantum Leap thing was always dumb for me, but the gameplay is good in AC2 and i said screw it and got Brotherhood for 30 bucks new last month, best 30 ive ever spent. THe game is great all around, i dont understand how people could not like pressing L2 and watching your people just slaughter some hapless guards, i never tire of seeing that and the online. There is nothing like it out there, and considering how people complain that there are too much FPS slagfests, people really need to check this game out, I think its more rewarding than COD and any of its clones, more cerebral i think

It has very good gameplay, but the story didn't caught my attention. I enjoyed AS II more.

Try Gamefly for a month and get another one free!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/406vc