By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Tomorrow is Rapture Day.

Baalzamon said:
Euphoria14 said:

I heard we all die at 6pm EST.

See you all at 6:01pm EST. I lost count of how many times the world was supposed to end.

EST is the same as CDT right now, due to daylight savings time, correct?

Yup, you all die in about 7 1/2 hours.

Me? I'll be alive and well sipping on some booze.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Attention!

I, Baalzamon shall set forth a path for all vgcharters to follow before our abrupt, and quite terrible death at 6 PM EST. 

Step 1: Go take a poop, it'll make ya feel better for your last day here on Earth.

Step 2: Go have sex and/or masturbate for one last time, it will also make you feel better.

Step 3: Spend any and all remaining money you have on SOMETHING you will be able to take advantage of today.  If you have the opportunity to take out a loan, be creative.

Step 4: Buy some alcohol (Disclaimer: Not encouraging minors to purchase alcohol) so you are ready to party when the world doesn't end.

Step 5: Play your favorite video game of all time.

Step 6: Curl up in a little ball for the last hour of your life.  If you have a handheld system, the playing of this system while curled up in a ball is permissable.

Step 7: The world actually ends at 6 PM EST, so the alcohol that you purchased to party about the world not ending has proved useless

The End

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

So... anyone dying yet?

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

It s already sunday in Australia.... and it looks like the Australian members are still alive so;.

i think...i think i died a little earlier ...

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

iddqd

God Mode Activated

Now what will you do!?!?!?!

It's all ready 8pm in Jersulam so no judgement day.

It wasn't a heart attack! Randy Savage commited suicide to knock jesus of his plans!

Kennyheart said:

...How many times to people have to say it occurs at 6 PM EST before people realize that it isn't necessarily 6 PM their time.  Not saying it will happen, but seriously.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
Kennyheart said:

...How many times to people have to say it occurs at 6 PM EST before people realize that it isn't necessarily 6 PM their time.  Not saying it will happen, but seriously.

Why would it happen in EST? And not in the time zone of the middle east where the bible takes place in.