By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Tomorrow is Rapture Day.

Kennyheart said:
Baalzamon said:
Kennyheart said:

It's all ready 8pm in Jersulam so no judgement day.

...How many times to people have to say it occurs at 6 PM EST before people realize that it isn't necessarily 6 PM their time.  Not saying it will happen, but seriously.

Why would it happen in EST? And not in the time zone of the middle east where the bible takes place in.

Well, if the group is focused in the eastern US (IS it, I have no clue?), why wouldn't they just figure out the time relative to our time here?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

I'll just continue doing what I've been doing. Play Dante's Inferno.

I do not see why judgement day would have to occur at such a clean time, why not 6:21pm???

Still, life goes on, just like 6/6/2006 and Y2J.

Randy Savage get him!

RANdy Sanage you saved us.

Around the Network

6:06 EST... and nothing hapenned :P. I wish I could see the face of anyone who actually believed in this bullshit. It would have been priceless.

Try Gamefly for a month and get another one free!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/406vc

~~wish I saw this thread earlier. Oh well

The funniest thing is all none believers of god will burn in fire. I think I will be seeing half of the chartz in the fire.

Rapture's over, another victory for the sane. Maybe they will just do like the Jehovah's Witnesses did in 1914 and claim that Jesus did return....but it was invisible. These May 21st guys were totally right, we just can't tell. It was an invisible rapture.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:

Rapture's over, another victory for the sane. Maybe they will just do like the Jehovah's Witnesses did in 1914 and claim that Jesus did return....but it was invisible. These May 21st guys were totally right, we just can't tell. It was an invisible rapture.

and no one was good enough to be raptured into heaven

Worst rapture EVER!